Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    It's not pointless, it's called fun.
    I'm glad I'm off that treadmill myself. I hated Mythic+. I felt obligated to run it weekly to keep pushing for the best gear to kill more bosses in Mythic Uldir.
    Honestly, I don't mind the tyrannical affix. Outside of that I hate making the most boring part of the dungeon (trash) more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    There's one specifically for BfA dungeons.

Not the +15 artifact appearance, doing each dungeon in BfA in time.
    https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...ter-season-one

There's also a Keystone Conqueror for doing a +10 of each in time.
    Actually, it seems there is no such achievement on live servers. You can't find it anywhere on armories of top M+ players. I hope I can soon confirm or deny that, once I have all dungeons on +15.

If you've been playing since bfa launch you've likely hit the gear wall. I used to run m+ like a madman after that one 2% upgrade but really who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    You're looking for something challenging to do, when you find it you complain about something unrelated to your goals.

Set your priorities straight, you're not looking for a challenge, you just want to get more gear and the game is not giving it. If you wanted a challenge you would push M+ regardless of reward because the reward is achieving higher keys, not the materialistic aspect of gear from doing content.
    And you're assuming I want better gear despite me saying that I don't think its a good idea for there to be higher item level gear. I think they just need to offer some other cosmetic reward like mythic+ transmog sets they used to have, or unique mounts, or anything that rewards you for doing challenging content that isn't a number on an addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    And you're assuming I want better gear despite me saying that I don't think its a good idea for there to be higher item level gear. I think they just need to offer some other cosmetic reward like mythic+ transmog sets they used to have, or unique mounts, or anything that rewards you for doing challenging content that isn't a number on an addon.
    Why always a carrot? We used to play games that gave nothing because the reward was the fun of playing the game. It should still be like that, you're supposed to enjoy the time you spend in the game even when you get zero material reward. If not, there's other games out there for us.

Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    Actually, it seems there is no such achievement on live servers. You can't find it anywhere on armories of top M+ players. I hope I can soon confirm or deny that, once I have all dungeons on +15.
    It's in 8.1. If you change wowhead to show ptr versions they have actual icons and show the requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Hey..

I've been trying to find interesting and challenging stuff to do outside weekly raiding now that we have Uldir on farm...and I'm struggling.

Mythic+ caps at heroic uldir level gear without upgrading, and there is really no reason to go above mythic 10 once per week (you just get more loot that you probably can't use).

As it is right now, I run one mythic 10 a week for a dissapointing weekly cache reward every Tuesday, and then I never have any reason to go into Mythic+ again. Why aren't the rewards for pushing higher mythic+ good?
    "Mythic+ caps at heroic uldir level gear without upgrading, and there is really no reason to go above mythic 10 once per week (you just get more loot that you probably can't use)."

yea, if they updated m+ stuff more often rather than every big patch then it would be better. Blizz just copied affix from legion and just pasted in to the dungeons. That is fine, but when you cant change gear in m+, talents and have so much stuff on gcd it becomes rather annoying than fun. and i feel more of a liability in the group rather than a player to be relied on.
    and when there is no set chance to get a piece of gear after spending 20-40 mins in a dungeon with op affix and doing the same stuff only to get no upgrade ->barely an upgrade.

"As it is right now, I run one mythic 10 a week for a dissapointing weekly cache reward every Tuesday, and then I never have any reason to go into Mythic+ again. Why aren't the rewards for pushing higher mythic+ good?"

yea it really sucks that u have worked hard only to rely on RNG and wait an other week, repeating the same stuff. In addition when dungeons IMO combined with some affixes really makes it unattractive to complete them.

The reason why i liked Legion's m+ system was the dungeons was better suited for the affixes, and the chance for legendaries.
    Last edited by Rustykeyboard; 2018-11-16 at 01:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    8.1 drops December 11, that puts 8.2 around end of April early May and then a clear summer for Classic release. If you think they are going to compete with the Classic release using a major retail patch you are kidding yourself.
    But the raid content isn't launching until January of 2019. They said they are probably going to space them more than the normal 5-6 months apart now. So look for July for next raid.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

If gear is the most important thing maybe you should try out Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    But the raid content isn't launching until January of 2019. They said they are probably going to space them more than the normal 5-6 months apart now. So look for July for next raid.
    Oh, I guess but raids are boring and not the end all be all for retail thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    raids dont release with major patches anymore. I dont remember seeing them mention spacing raids farther apart, care to share where you saw that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Because it's fun from a game play and competitiveness standpoint. The rewards are not terrible either.

I do think M+ is lacking a sort of cosmetic reward that challenge modes had. Perhaps you could get a mount if you clear every dungeon at +15 on time, or a transmog weapon for completing one +20.