Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    such as?

if you mean the mount, there's been plenty of tiers without mounts.
    mount is one,but we also have new armor models,new raid mats (even if that hasn't been a thing for a few expansions until now),new consummables,new crafting recipes....

Quote Originally Posted by Taus View Post
    ZG - Released 5 months after Vanilla launch
    BT - Released 4 months after BC launch
    Ulduar - Released 5 months after WotLK launch
    Firelands - Released 6 months after Cata launch
    ToT - Released 7 months after Panda launch
    BRF - Released 3 months after WoD launch
    ToV/Nighthold - Released 2 and 3 months after Legion launch

This is absolutely right in line with the timing since the game launched.
    This is a stupid thing to say.

Vanilla's pace was MUCH, MUCH slower, plus had MC, BWL, and Onyxia before ZG, which by the way, DID NOT release 5 months after Vanilla (It was released in September 2005.. That's 10 months)

TBC had Gruul's Lair, Karazhan, Mag's Lair, The Eye, and SSC.

WotLK had Naxx, Malygos, and Obsidian Dragonshrine.

Cata had BWD, Bastion of Twilight, and Throne of the Four Winds

MoP had Heart of Fear, Mogu'shan Vaults and Terrace of Endless Spring

Even freaking WoD with its mess of an expansion came out with BRF faster. Legion had more raid content out faster, too.

Wonder when they are going to fix the Mythraxx bug where I get Imminent Ruin on pull every pull since Uldir opened (which kinda messes up my on-pull rotation and wastes my damn prepot time).

Not even joking...not even exaggerating. We once pulled him over 10x in a single day and I got it every time (in a raid of about 20). WHY DOES HE HATE ME SO?! Even tried jumping down the pit after everyone else had.....nope. Still hates me.

I think I may have done something horrible to him in another life and he holds a grudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunggren View Post
    I dont get it. Why do they have 4 diffrent dificulties on raids to get casuals a chanse to see the raid but then they nerf the hardest content..
    I'm with you, though I don't raid these days, in the guilds I have raided in we were very often on the edge of a kill/clear when the big nerfs rolled out. This was always demoralizing, as it made the kill feel hollow and meaningless. I would rather try and fail with a good story to tell about it than have it handed to me.

Nerfs on mythic above early adjustments are just dumb. If the easier difficulties are all a faceroll, that's what they should work on getting right. I'd prefer they leave mythic alone.

The self-righteousness and elitism is so strong here that it's toxic just looking at my screen. You people may be passionate but your passion is more toxic than black mamba venom... Just what Activision wants. Toxic communities of ignorant, divided cliques of people who argue and give free publicity over the bad stuff in a game until they swoop in, gut the company and make it casual-friendly to the point of abandoning all challenge greater than clicking on something...

Back to this news, I'm just really peeved that Kul Tirans and Zandalari are being withheld and withheld again LONG AFTER they should have become available to play in the 'story'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    The self-righteousness and elitism is so strong here that it's toxic just looking at my screen. You people may be passionate but your passion is more toxic than black mamba venom... Just what Activision wants. Toxic communities of ignorant, divided cliques of people who argue and give free publicity over the bad stuff in a game until they swoop in, gut the company and make it casual-friendly to the point of abandoning all challenge greater than clicking on something...

Back to this news, I'm just really peeved that Kul Tirans and Zandalari are being withheld and withheld again LONG AFTER they should have become available to play in the 'story'.
    Same, we are on P3 pulls now, got 2 raids left. No one wants it to get nerfed. If the nerfs will be what it says.. it's a joke fight after.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    This is a stupid thing to say.

Vanilla's pace was MUCH, MUCH slower, plus had MC, BWL, and Onyxia before ZG, which by the way, DID NOT release 5 months after Vanilla (It was released in September 2005.. That's 10 months)

TBC had Gruul's Lair, Karazhan, Mag's Lair, The Eye, and SSC.

WotLK had Naxx, Malygos, and Obsidian Dragonshrine.

Cata had BWD, Bastion of Twilight, and Throne of the Four Winds

MoP had Heart of Fear, Mogu'shan Vaults and Terrace of Endless Spring

Even freaking WoD with its mess of an expansion came out with BRF faster. Legion had more raid content out faster, too.
    To be fair for most people playing back then they couldn’t even reach max level in the entire duration of current expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah, wanted to quote the guy above you, guess I misclicked, sorry :P
    It’s not your fault.
    In the normal forums to quote someone you have to click BELOW his message, when you quote in these type of threads dunno why you have to click ABOVE his message.

Quite confusing, I misquote all the times.
    Last edited by chiddie; 2018-11-23 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Wonder when they are going to fix the Mythraxx bug where I get Imminent Ruin on pull every pull since Uldir opened (which kinda messes up my on-pull rotation and wastes my damn prepot time).

Not even joking...not even exaggerating. We once pulled him over 10x in a single day and I got it every time (in a raid of about 20). WHY DOES HE HATE ME SO?! Even tried jumping down the pit after everyone else had.....nope. Still hates me.

I think I may have done something horrible to him in another life and he holds a grudge.
    Are you standing on the side with the path u go down to ghuun? I stand on that side and during progression i had 75 ruin debuffs throughout the attempts, while some had like 6. There is definitely something in the ruin code based off player's location in the room. Even in our rekills, I still get it way more than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrinformation View Post
    Are you standing on the side with the path u go down to ghuun? I stand on that side and during progression i had 75 ruin debuffs throughout the attempts, while some had like 6. There is definitely something in the ruin code based off player's location in the room. Even in our rekills, I still get it way more than most.
    I stand where the rest of my team does D:

We all jump from the same spot, and land in the middle. I've even gotten Ruin while FALLING DOWN towards him.

Guy just hates me
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.