Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Didnt you play Dungeon keeper 2 ? It's good to be evil, I play a prideful elf who doesn't care about anything besides power (LOOTS) like all wow characters

Sylvanas just killed ennemies of the horde, why is it bad ? We're doing it all day long

Why should I betray my warchief and risk everything just to save an old orc when I'm already one of her "champions" ? for honor ? Doesn't make sense!
    If Saurfangs honor would at least be reasonable and follow one narrative. But he randomly decides which things are honorable and which not on a whim. Like he is a schizophrenic maniac. We have to decide between 2 evils here.

For the Queen obvioussly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I still rather follow her than the suicidal maniac that is saurfang. I mean for example any warrior player that picks saurfang i have to genuinely question if they gotten hit on their head one too many times since he already sent em to their death back in legion and were only lucky enough that odyn found em worthy to join him.
    you make no sense, she is a suicidal and maniac, if you don't member she already did once, she is dooming the horde

This expansion has the best story since WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Just a reminder that a dead elf, genocidal, maniac unstable and traitor is not a warchief material

there is nothing wrong in defy someone who should not be warchief, do not embodied what a warchief is, don't give a flying fuck about the horde and was put there by intervention of an unknown evil entity
    But she is the Warchief, and we must follow her, thats how an horde works, unless she privileges her own race over the others like Garrosh did, then we can.kick her out. But until now, she has done nothing wrong. Every single action of Sylvanas has been done to advance our faction goals since day one, (eliminating the alliance), and she has been a better Warchief than Thrall.

The real problem here, is the big amount of sjw that do not understands whats is The Horde, and confuses real life political values with the azerothian ones, and well... the bad writting that caracterizes WOW since vanilla.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    But she is the Warchief, and we must follow her, thats how an horde works, unless she privileges her own race over the others like Garrosh did, then we can.kick her out. But until now, she has done nothing wrong. Every single action of Sylvanas has been done to advance our faction goals since day one, (eliminating the alliance), and she has been a better Warchief than Thrall.
    thats bullshit, the whole post, or you follow the warchief or you don't follow, if you are putting "unless" then the whole thing is not true in the first place, and you can use others unless every time you want, you do not decide what are the exceptions, and before the rebellion Garrosh never privileges his race over others, he always privileged loyalty, something the others barely had.

nothing wrong? advance our faction goals? thats even more bullshit, she did wrong, she commit a genocide, she kill her own soldiers, she resurrect then as mindless zombies, she kill her forsaken loyalists because they had hope, she blackmail Baine, etc, she again, she don't give a flying fuck about the horde, she start a war in the worst moment when we were exhausted and without resources because the war against the legion, nothing for horde goals but her own goals alone, who we don't know about, she is just using the horde as meat shield and tools and would sacrifice it any day

The real problem here, is the big amount of sjw that do not understands whats is The Horde, and confuses real life political values with the azerothian ones, and well... the bad writting that caracterizes WOW since vanilla.
    not really, the real problem are the edgelords undeads and elves fans who blindly follow their waifu, and think everyone who think different is just an alliance loyalist or peace lover

if they understand what the horde is, they would not follow her, she is exactly against, what the horde stand for and was created since warcraft 3, not real horde political values, horde values

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thats bullshit, the whole post, or you follow the warchief or you don't follow, if you are putting "unless" then the whole thing is not true in the first place, and you can use others unless every time you want, you do not decide what are the exceptions, and before the rebellion Garrosh never privileges his race over others, he always privileged loyalty, something the others barely had.

nothing wrong? advance our faction goals? thats even more bullshit, she did wrong, she commit a genocide, she kill her own soldiers, she resurrect then as mindless zombies, she kill her forsaken loyalists because they had hope, she blackmail Baine, etc, she again, she don't give a flying fuck about the horde, she start a war in the worst moment when we were exhausted and without resources because the war against the legion, nothing for horde goals but her own goals alone, who we don't know about, she is just using the horde as meat shield and tools and would sacrifice it any day

not really, the real problem are the edgelords undeads and elves fans who blindly follow their waifu, and think everyone who think different is just an alliance loyalist or peace lover

if they understand what the horde is, they would not follow her, she is exactly against, what the horde stand for and was created since warcraft 3, not real horde political values, horde values
    The horde exist as an political entity since Warcraft I, and the values of the horde created by Thrall (in year 20) dissapeared when he put Garrosh in charge (in year 28).

8 Years of Thralls rule didnt created the horde, in fact, only weakened it, the Horde was created even before the crossing of the Dark Portal (compare 33+ years of history to 8). Being a sjw do not make you right, it makes you look ridiculous because trying to bring rl post-modern politics is what makes bad writing, and thats the principal problem with Warcraft these days.

And your entire post is a sjw rant about modern values, genocide is a modern term, heck, the Romans are considered a great people and they wiped out entire cultures and civilizations to create their pax romana. With Sylvanas we are creating our own order, and after this war, if she wins, we will have true peace.

But as you are a SJW, Blizzards writers are too. So we will have something like "Azeroth is free!!11!" at the end anyways. SJWs cannot into writing. Imagine Tolkien or Martin being sjws, lol, their books would suck.

And im dont even a Sylvanas fan. I like the OLD HORDE, you know, burning Stormwind, dealing with demons, killing humans for fun, the old good stuff, before all this sjw nonsense. I do not want the horde being like the alliance, boring and plain, i want the Horde being the Horde, and Sylvanas have done a better work being a warchief that SORRY-FOR-BEING-AN-ORC-I-WILL-STARVE-MY-OWN-PEOPLE-THRALL, or the two clowns that came after him.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    The horde exist as an political entity since Warcraft I, and the values of the horde created by Thrall (in year 20) dissapeared when he put Garrosh in charge (in year 28).
    the horde created by thrall is another political entity

8 Years of Thralls rule didnt created the horde,
    except it did

in fact, only weakened it
    not rly, since this horde is way more sucesfull

the Horde was created even before the crossing of the Dark Portal (compare 33+ years of history to 8).
    this was the first horde, 2 different things with the same name

Being a sjw do not make you right, it makes you look ridiculous because trying to bring rl post-modern politics is what makes bad writing, and thats the principal problem with Warcraft these days.
    the heck is wrong with you and your fetish with sjw? nothing i talked about is sjw or post mordern politcs, are you even for real? im tallking about horde values, honor, loyalty, brotherhood, shamanism

And your entire post is a sjw rant about modern values
    sure, cause, again, honor, loyalty, brotherhood, shamanism are post-mordern values, i can't even know if you are joking or being real here

genocide is a modern term
    it is not, is used in wow many times, and its not well seing

heck, the Romans are considered a great people and they wiped out entire cultures and civilizations to create their pax romana.
    but we are not roma, we are horde, we fight with honor, like always, we kill our enemies personally, enimes who can put a fight, we die in the battlefield with glory, not sitting around and plaguebombing everything.

With Sylvanas we are creating our own order, and after this war, if she wins, we will have true peace.

thats pure gold, creating our own order, maybe we can call 3.5th Reich, obiously she will not win, since by 8.1 we are losing in every font, and the only true peace was the pace of arthas want to give us, and i preffer him over a lame elf

But as you are a SJW
    ayyyy
    And im dont even a Sylvanas fan.
    sure, i buy that

I like the OLD HORDE,
    no you don't, someone who like the old horde following and undead high elf? thats fucking hilarious

you know, burning Stormwind, dealing with demons, killing humans for fun, the old good stuff, before all this sjw nonsense. I do not want the horde being like the alliance, boring and plain, i want the Horde being the Horde, and Sylvanas have done a better work being a warchief that SORRY-FOR-BEING-AN-ORC-I-WILL-STARVE-MY-OWN-PEOPLE-THRALL, or the two clowns that came after him.
    newsflash: there are not just retarded warmongers genocidals and peace lovers options, Garrosh era was much better than this red-scourge you are praising, and he use the horde values, not sjw

i think you have a complex, you just ignore every argument, every thing i say wrong about sylvanus, to do a spin and call me a sjw, bring arguments next time please