Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Alliance already get a free piece of heroic (ilvl 400) gear every week. They don't need more free shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wait what?
    They get a quest to kill 25 players in warmode. Takes 15 minutes of farming flight paths, gives an ilvl 400 item. It's Alliance only because of the Warmode buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillside View Post
    is this guy actually serious or is it just me not seeing the difference between sarcasm and serious talk as i underslept last night
    why wouldnt he be serious now that blizzard thrown away any progress to garbage by blatently buffing 1 fraction by giving them for free hc raid quality loot.

his opinion is more then justifiable

give allience 20% buff to dmg and drown in milion from char transfers

win win for blizzard

this game has been p2w anywa since people have beeing buying boosts via token gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    haha didn't know that. Guess that happens when you stop playing. Guess it can take even less than 15 early in the week with a group.
    it wont because not enough people lands on flightpaths - they dont do real pvp they pick 1 by 1 players who cant defend themselves - thats why it takes 15 minutes not 5 .

pathetic behaviour but typical for allience

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Actually, YOU cant even remotely be serious with this idea... It would effectively make the Alliance a laughingstock in any meaningful PvE content races.
    well they have been laughinstock in pvp since they pussied out from WM when rewards were equal .

so i doubt they will have anyhing against being laughinstock in pve too.

Just get rid of the faction divide for mechanics, it's a stupid idea to split your playerbase. You can keep it for lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Balance what? Population in PvE? How, in a meaningful way, does that matter?
    Ultimately, it's a question related to where shared servers should have similar world PvP populations so that one side doesn't dominate the other via that reality alone.

As for the OP, I don't think it's a solution at all. The solution is fixing the shared-server popularity differences and, in my personal opinion, killing world PvP in the next expansion. It's important to note, however, that that's just a view based on precious little knowledge about how popular world PvP is, what impact it's had on the playerbase, and if its had a positive impact on population.

If anyone wants to share anything that clues me in on that, feel free to share it.

Only 15 min? mmmm are you sure ?...you need to be extremely lucky to find 25 hordes with WM active using this flypoint no?