Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Imagine having a maxed RuneScape account. You have 99 stats in everything, completed every quest, every mini-game; everything. You say to your friend that you're burned out from the game because you have nothing to do and you're going to quit, rightly so. They then turn around and say "But you haven't got 200m xp in every skill, how can you say you have nothing to do?" For those that haven't played (Old School) RuneScape - level 99 is the maximum level for a skill which caps at around 13 million experience, but you can get the maximum possible xp at 200 million. There's no reward for this however and it's purely for bragging rights, but seeing all of the new content in RuneScape, even before going 'completionist' mode, takes a serious amount of time.

That's what you lot going on about mythic Jaina, R.IO scores, achievements and R1 gladiator sound like. I mean, there's achievements that are literally "Do the same daily quest 20 times over". Is that content to you? Blizzard could make an achievement for having 50 characters on your account of only the one class at max level and you guys would call it content. WoW goes into 'completionist' mode about a week after you hit level cap.

Yes, there's things to do in the game, but 100% of it for most players is re-doing the same content for a reward that is entirely arbritary or non existent. I think that this can be fun for a while, but I don't understand how people can enjoy it for months on end; This expansion is the first where I've actually cancelled my sub for a significant period of time, although this is due to other factors from just this.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2019-03-26 at 01:24 PM.