Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again confused Racisim with Xenophobia, but sure a passing joke, but when you make not 1 thread that gets closed, not 2 threads that get closed, but 3? just stop dude, specially over 4 fucking years.
    also when you call the nation "a nation of scummy cheaters"
    Yea, pretty sure you've got the wrong person.

Calm down.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Yea, pretty sure you've got the wrong person.

Calm down.

nah man i dont.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Genuinely disturbed you seem to go back years, I baited you with my post btw.

You need help.

The fact you have 18k posts over 3 years.. maybe go outside instead of being the mmo forum rain-man?

Gone through a couple pages of your posts, you seem to take anyone's opinion and throw it back in their face if you don't agree with them.

Too much spare time mate.
    Last edited by Reyuna; 2019-06-09 at 09:39 PM.

Links to a YouTube video that promotes Nazism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

7+ Year Old Account
    Genuinely disturbed you seem to go back years, I baited you with my post btw.

You need help.

The fact you have 18k posts over 3 years.. maybe go outside instead of being the mmo forum rain-man?

Gone through a couple pages of your posts, you seem to take anyone's opinion and throw it back in their face if you don't agree with them.

Too much spare time mate.
    years? it takes all of 6 seconds mate
    https://puu.sh/DDPJL/0ba7bb5e38.mp4
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Wouldn't this be classified as a compliment to the Russians? He's saying they're good and you should leave the BG lol

Russian tryhards using ingame voice in normal bgs just sad.

@FelPlague

You should take a break from these forums. We both know i'm right about this.

It doesn't however make sense the russian and other language realms have been thrown in the English speaking ones. As for Russians in BGs yes they have a major advantage as in they all come from the same country having a thing in common already, the language, so most of the time the communication of their teams is way stronger than a mix of "English" realms which contain everyone from Europe.

I wish they got their own battlegroup, also in raids and M+ they can't speak any English most of the time.
    Last edited by Niffo; 2019-06-20 at 07:37 AM.

Could you just like... stop being "Xenophobic"?
    this is your third thread about how you hate russians, maybe more.
    It's not racism if its true, everyone i know hates playing against Russians.

If blizzard made a poll or gave the option to not play against Russians i expect 90+ support from the rest of EU, guess you can call 90%+ of the EU racist.

I have been playing with Russians in the epic bg's. So allow me to explain the Russia-story to you guys.

1. Are the Russians a premade ? Yes... but that isn't their fault. The Russian community has grown very small nowadays, so they are forced to queue together through a ingame-community group otherwise they will end up with only 30 players or less in a epic-bg.

2. Are the Russians stronger ? No... they are not. However they are actively kicking everyone from the bg (mass-report of AFK will trigger a instant-kick from bg) who are not listening to the tactics. Yes you must join their ingame-voicechat if you don't want to get kicked. Also because they are a smaller group, organized in a ingame-community group, you will less likely see a bad-geared Russian player in the BG's.

3. Not all Russians agree with the slow-killing / honor-farming tactics in epic bg's. Most of them are forced to join the ingame-community group or they won't be having a full team anymore when they queue for epic bg alone. I believe the full attendance is like: 1 full epic bg & 20 players in epic bg. The ingame-community group always gets the full epic bg, because they got the players for it. A solitary Russian player will end up in a half-full team which will obvious lose the bg.

I hope with my post, you guys will now have more sympathy for the Russians. It isn't all "fun" for them either.

I get moist to crush my enemies. Just like any other BG

Quote Originally Posted by evilanz View Post
    I have been playing with Russians in the epic bg's. So allow me to explain the Russia-story to you guys.

1. Are the Russians a premade ? Yes... but that isn't their fault. The Russian community has grown very small nowadays, so they are forced to queue together through a ingame-community group otherwise they will end up with only 30 players or less in a epic-bg.

2. Are the Russians stronger ? No... they are not. However they are actively kicking everyone from the bg (mass-report of AFK will trigger a instant-kick from bg) who are not listening to the tactics. Yes you must join their ingame-voicechat if you don't want to get kicked. Also because they are a smaller group, organized in a ingame-community group, you will less likely see a bad-geared Russian player in the BG's.

3. Not all Russians agree with the slow-killing / honor-farming tactics in epic bg's. Most of them are forced to join the ingame-community group or they won't be having a full team anymore when they queue for epic bg alone. I believe the full attendance is like: 1 full epic bg & 20 players in epic bg. The ingame-community group always gets the full epic bg, because they got the players for it. A solitary Russian player will end up in a half-full team which will obvious lose the bg.

I hope with my post, you guys will now have more sympathy for the Russians. It isn't all "fun" for them either.
    I dont mind, but let them have their own battlegroup.

Quote Originally Posted by Niffo View Post
    I wish they got their own battlegroup, also in raids and M+ they can't speak any English most of the time.
    I go with u on m+. I am not proud, but I am actively avoiding them while pugging. Some players are really good, for every good player you get 10, even with good rio, who will leave, if you don't go the route are used to. Not even wiping or anything. While eu players, while some really trashy ones are in the lower 10-15 keys, at higher rio scores they don't act up like that.

Bg's were so stupid before Russians, especially AV.

Remember when we used to pass each-other at mid and pretend the other team didn't exist? And then getting to Drek and spending the bg afk on that hill outside his bunker? It was called Moron's Hill for a reason.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, i stopped playing on EU servers during WoD, but doubt things change that much.

You claiming Russians have advantages of the same language...ok. But when i was playing on EU-Silvermoon, we used English during BGs and everyone understood, despite their different background. What changed? Everyone using their own language now, when facing Russian team? Or more likely scenario what despite people trying to organize tactic, everyone is s special snowflake and do their own thing? Doubt what being Russian comes with special powers, which allows everyone follow BG leader commands.

You EU snowflakes lucky you don't have Quel'thalas, Ragnaros or god forbid Nemesis players there. Then you would know pain and suffering.

"Pronounce" w...what? we are not talking in voice mate....
    Maybe if you dont know english you shouldnt be commenting on it? pronounce is to say something properly, we are typing, not talking.
    also my own arrogance? wut?
    Imagine bitching about someone's english when you can't even read. He said ignorance, not arrogance. You have added nothing to this topic apart from flaming the OP. It is time for you to take a rest.

OT: Yes I agree. It is very unfair most of the time. They should have their separate queues.