End of current season

Good afternoon.
    I still cant find exact info when current season ends - I mean when achievements like "Curve" and "+15 mythic" will be unobtainable. Do anyone have exact date? When does the next season starts?

Think they Said when 8.2 comes, bur you Can still play m+ between seasons

Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge achievements will be unobtainable when the new raid releases, not when 8.2 comes. I'm not sure about +15 mythic season achievement.

About M+ and PVP seasons and achievements. Found blue post about it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ng-soon/197119

"Heads up! The current season of activities in Mythic Keystone Dungeons and PvP is ending soon.

This will mean an end to all players’ opportunities to earn seasonal rewards and titles, as well as the end of seasonal rankings for BFA Season 2.

For two weeks following the end-of-season, we will have an off-season. During that two weeks period, Mythic Keystone dungeons will still be playable using Season 2 affixes and rewards, but their seasonal achievements will no longer be available. In PvP during that two week period, players still queue for rated PvP and earn appropriate rewards, but the PvP leaderboards will be locked.

Good luck fighting to a glorious finish of the season!"

And as i remember season 3 starts with new raid (2 weeks after patch). So this is last week to get M15+ achievement.
    Last edited by TorikSAn; 2019-06-19 at 11:59 AM. Reason: typos ^^

Ion explained it in the video yesterday. Curve/CE on July 9th and everything else (+10, +15, rated pvp) on June 25th.