Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    exept ondasta was not difficult .

only difficulty were idiots killing each other because they had no clue how his mechanics worked.
    You just described how difficulty works. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    I have never run down to 3 fps against a world boss, so maybe just get a better computer? You didn't answer my question btw, you just deflected it.
    Pff, you haven't seen WoW literally choke on itself until you have been around for weeks worth of Cockblocking on the Dusk Wood Satyr boss that was part of the Aq 40 gates scepter questline on a core realm. Watching 4 or 5 full 40 man raids cram into that tiny area in the middle of duskwood, throwing low level alts at the boss so he would soul-squeeze you to death and heal/buff up, chugging along at stupid low FPS while the boss literally did still-frame-slides around the area murdering people who died 3 minutes after the fatal damage was dealt, untill the entire eastern kingdoms eventually crashed. Think we kept the alliance from completing that step for almost a week and a half or two weeks on Tichondrious. Was glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, your idea of a hard world boss.. is Oondasta? Yeah they were piss easy in MoP too. Oondasta was only hard because the tank had the ability to 1shot the raid and used it sometimes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Some of the Green Dragons in Vanilla were, especially if some rival raid was around it would exponentially increase it or make things impossible.

Kazzak would heal on killing people.

Azuregos would freeze you if you ran back after death (15 minute debuff, pulsing aura)

Green Dragons would sleep you for 2 minutes instead of 4 seconds. (15 minute debuff on death, triggered by dream fog or pulsing aura).

Lethon would summon spirits (immune to AoE) from each nearby player, which heal the boss if they reached it

Emeriss had a debuff which would do aoe damage around the players, and spawn mushrooms on death, combined with raid/area wide 100% damage over 20 seconds every 25%, causing more mushrooms if not dealt with properly or if other people would interfere.

Difficult? Not really with 1 raid group that knows tactics, but easily a lot of wasted time if there were multiple raids groups or people involved.

In Classic I bet a lot of people will learn this the hard way if multiple raids are involved, especially on PVP realms it's just gonna be a lot of hours waiting for those 15 minute debuffs.

It didn't compare to the ones brought back for the 13th annivesary event.
    It sounds very good, I didn't catch vanilla bosses as relevant, but this actually sounds somehow very... right. I like it.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Everything in WoW is easy. I wouldn't even say Mythic raiding and high M+ are difficult but they require forming a group of dedicated people willing to boost each other to high ilvls. If your team is a bunch of raid loggers, sure its going to be hard.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    They never were difficult
    oondasta pre nerf? lol
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Its a well know fact this game as always ran like shit especially in the open world with huge ammounts of players on screen think before you type it has nothing to do with how good your computer was.
    Except the part that i never encounter low fps like you from using your toaster you get from flipping burgers.

World bosses just don't effectly work with wows engine. You can't limit the number of people so even massive raid wiping mechanics lead to zergs.

These days, World bosses are nothing more than loot pinatas.
    Just a small hint:

VANILLA HUNTERS COULD SOLO WORLD BOSSES

Your complaining is 15 years to late.
    -

7+ Year Old Account
    O soloed that Pterodax world boss in Zulzadar as a MM hunter, thats how laughable these "bosses" are. I barely had to heal my pet.

I have never run down to 3 fps against a world boss, so maybe just get a better computer? You didn't answer my question btw, you just deflected it.
    In WoW it's mostly the servers and not the players computer that is responsible for this. That's why city raids never worked. Horde gathers it's players, alliance gathers it's players and when they came close to another you got horrible lags and some times later the server crashed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    Except the part that i never encounter low fps like you from using your toaster you get from flipping burgers.
    Judging by your post count you never even played during the situation we talking about or any of the times where there would be over 100 people on screen at once as it dosnt happen anymore due to phasing and like I said its a known fact you saying you "never encounter low fps" is full of shit and all you can do it throw insults when he said what his specs were at the time and they were plenty good as where mine running on a 590 so ya nice try.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.