Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    ITT: People crying how their free thing isn't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    ITT: People crying how their free thing isn't good enough.
    For me, this is irrelevant. I paid for Curse premium, but it was taken away. Are you saying any company can just remove the ability to pay for premium and then tell me I can't complain because it's now free? That's utter bullshit.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    twitch app is completely fine at updating wow addons. you press update, they update.
    After opening and closing the app several times because it can't find your addons. And then hitting refresh 20+ times because it doesn't actually refresh when you hit refresh. And then hope it doesn't get stuck unzipping after you hit update, forcing you to close the app again and repeat.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    twitch app is completely fine at updating wow addons. you press update, they update. you can set them to check for alpha/beta/release individually
    Except it's NOT fine, because it installs Classic addons on top of retail addons, on a semi-regular basis.

For me, it have happened on 6 different occasions, to date.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Never had any problems with twitch. Even in combination with retail and classic.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Never had any problems with twitch. Even in combination with retail and classic.
    For a lot of people it works fine, for a different lot of people it screws the pooch on a regular basis. Right now it's working fine for me, however just a couple months back I would have to close and restart it 5-6 different times before it would actually recognize that I had addons installed for WoW.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

twitch app is an awful, bloated eyesore that is only marginally better than the idea of manually updating 300 addons. the old curse client only allowed updating one or two at a time without pushing premium but at least it didn't pollute my screen with adverts for streams or ask me, every single time, which game I want to check addons for when I only have one of the options installed