Marathon raid challenge.

Every raid, every expansion, every difficulty.

Post time you started, time you finished and how far you got. (At this point I'd say a lot of people should at least get Emerald Nightmare normal if not heroic to be their stopping place.)

Yes, this includes doing the LFR version - which is solo queue even into Legion now if I remember right.

Optional stuff you can post:
    Your route/strategy.
    Gold made.
    Class used.

You don't have to do it all in one day, but if you split like that then you need to post both time it took to complete the challenge by straight hours just playing as well as start and finish times. (So if it takes you 14 hours but you did 7 hours, then rested for 12 then another 7 post 14 hours completed but started at like noon on day 1, finished 7pm on day 2.)

Anyone down for this?

(Yes, I'm putting this here as a reminder of something to try on my next day off, but it could be fun.)

Sounds about as fun as taking a cheesgrater to my nuts while meticulously documenting the experience.

If it came down to either this, or death.... I would choose death.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Sounds about as fun as taking a cheesgrater to my nuts while meticulously documenting the experience.
    Ah, so I see you've done distance running before.

Oh and I forgot to mention, it's a soloing challenge.

he's dedddddddddddddddddd

I've actually been doing this but not timed. Already cleared vanilla and TBC this week so I can't time this week either

I'm interested in how much gold that produces

Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    I'm interested in how much gold that produces
    All of vanilla + TBC is roughly 2.5k if you're vendoring everything. Potentially more if you sell BoEs for transmog and/or battle pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    All of vanilla + TBC is roughly 2.5k if you're vendoring everything. Potentially more if you sell BoEs for transmog and/or battle pets.
    Mythic BRF and HFC gives around 2.5 - 3k each.

Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    Mythic BRF and HFC gives around 2.5 - 3k each.
    I know, but vanilla + TBC run was what was fresh on my mind at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I'm really confused by this thread. Aside from the timing it part, isn't this what everyone does on Tuesday?
    I just target raids that have transmogs I want. CBA doing stuff just for gold, got enough of that already