Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I mean you might not be a total pickaxe master but why can't you just be able to mine when you go around or pick a flower? Are you handless or something? Is it something that really hard, and you're so clumsy that you need to be a pro to have it? It's not rocket science. Makes little sense to me.

I could be an alchemist and JC, and have a herb and mining baseline, but nooo, i need to pick Alchemy and herb. If it was baseline i could just get an actual profession. I always thought about this too, but it's how the game is. Many times i wish i could have mining and herbing but i love too much alchemy, so i have to be miner and JC in other char. My alchemy has full learnt things, and stars to max. Can't get rid of it for mining, on my main, that is. Also, JC is ruined atm, and i loved that profession and prospecting, cause it could just give me a lot of different things everytime, and was a surprise factor, and also used to make a lot of gold. It's not super bad, but ain't good either.

So if they do someday put it baseline i will actual react like this:

Last edited by Shakana; 2019-10-19 at 05:03 PM.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    I miss the days where there where benefits.., and the days where every item could be enchantet or when you could make sockets.. and where you HAD to level from level 1 and all the way up..

10+ Year Old Account
    Making gathering professions default.

Sure, because we need materials' prices to be even more tanked by undercutting baboons.