Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    What? Leaks are fake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    There won't be 100% class redesign. Some specs will get tweaked or changed, per custom. Some fluff spells might get back. They already did some "redesign" in Legion which resulted in Warlocks licking their wounds half the expansion, I don't think they will do something like that again.
    i disagree, this is biggest BFA problem and it is universally agreeable (except the special snowflakes as usual), blizz probably plan for that since before even 8.1 was out when they admitted that in the video
    they already f8cked shamans the worst this exp start and the result was catastrophic, doubt they can do that to other classes, specially since shaman is (ironic) one of least popular class since ages
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Who could have predicted BFA from the plot threads of Legion?
    Who could have predicted Legion from the plot threads of WoD?
    Who could have predicted WoD from the plot threads of MoP?
    what game were u playing ?
    everyone predicted that after WoD will be heavy BL based, exact details no of course but general theme i ask who didn't?
    the same goes for WoD after MoP, we have timeless isle with time visions, idea of time travel was very obvious (also AU wasn't, even if it was also strongly hinted)
    BFA story was expected to focus far more on the sword, instead we got out of sh8t ally vs horde very forced shoved story, while we didn't predict it BFA story is considered one of worst so our prediction did 'fail' but that because blizz seriously f8cked up
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I liked the one with the wraith class. Was the only one that seemed feasible and would at least be mildly entertaining in regards to the premise. Turning ulduar into a city though seems like a stretch (not because it's not possible, just that it's not something Blizzard usually bothers with, even their dalaran revamp was still pathetically not-to-size.