10+ Year Old Account

Korraks revenge AV BiS gear

In Korraks revenge AV does the gear normalize all stats on gear to a particular item lvl or gear lvl for that item with item lvl being particular to the certain items? Like is the grand Marshall her usable there and actually good? Or is 120 epics best?
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

It's just like timewalking dungeons. Items with gem slots, Khadgar epic ring, MoP legendary cloak are all one of the best items you can get.

I'm assuming it's the same buggy scaling technology that they always use, so you could probably equip a MoP cloth piece as a Warrior and get more stats from it than your level 120 heroic Palace plate piece.

Also, do legendary effects work in the AV bg? Like, the ones from Legion and stuff?

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    For melee [Enchant Weapon - Avalanche] bis
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

In TW, legiondaries work, so those are definitely worth a try. azerite gear effects seem to apply but are scaled down so much I question how much they help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL ORANGES ALL THE TIME BABY.
    It's good to have Legion's runnin' boots on again.

Shadowmourne in the FACE UOAH Xuen's cloak PROC I cant hear your WHINES over all the KILLs I'm getting THREE HEROIC LEAPS IN A ROW bam bam bam Oh shit is that a DOUBLE RING PROC now I am a TAUREN now I am an IRON DWARF now I am a VRYKUL you cannot STOP the ORANGES PAIN TRAIN eat your VITAMIN C

DARK EDGE OF INSANITYYYY
    Last edited by Chonar; 2019-11-20 at 08:54 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

Shadowmourne in the FACE UOAH Xuen's cloak PROC I cant hear your WHINES over all the KILLs I'm getting THREE HEROIC LEAPS IN A ROW bam bam bam Oh shit is that a DOUBLE RING PROC now I am a TAUREN now I am an IRON DWARF now I am a VRYKUL you cannot STOP the ORANGES PAIN TRAIN eat your VITAMIN C

DARK EDGE OF INSANITYYYY

ehm.. I want what he is having/

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

DARK EDGE OF INSANITYYYY
    Why would you ever use Leap shoulders instead of azerite + a real legendary?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Legendary cloaks have never worked in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Why would you ever use Leap shoulders instead of azerite + a real legendary?
    l CAN'T HEAR YOU 'CAUSE l'M ALL THE WAY OVER HERE NOW
    Looking marvelous in velvet.