Is Starfall shit?

So I've been watching a few videos in m+ with Balance Druids.
    I noticed that most of them rarely use Starfall outside of Incarnation, is it just terrible or is there azerite thing behind it?

I remember in Legion I was a AOE god with Starfall

Starfall is just terrible, yeah. If you have Arcanic Pulsar azerite trait, starfall isn’t even worth using at 7+ targets
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    So I've been watching a few videos in m+ with Balance Druids.
    I noticed that most of them rarely use Starfall outside of Incarnation, is it just terrible or is there azerite thing behind it?

I remember in Legion I was a AOE god with Starfall
    its pretty much garbage now. for the most part its petter to use starsurge for aoe than starfall depending on your streaking stars and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Starfall is just terrible, yeah. If you have Arcanic Pulsar azerite trait, starfall isn’t even worth using at 7+ targets
    Ok the trait is cool and all, but fuck that's boring in aoe

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    Ok the trait is cool and all, but fuck that's boring in aoe
    Yeah for some dumbass reason, blizzard took strong aoe specs and made them single target on BFA
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Starfall has become the defining meme of Balance Druids, an ability that's so shit it's not even impressive in the most extreme of cases.

Why that is the case who can say. Blizzard probably just doesn't care enough to invest the time to fix it.

Starfall is a shadow of its former self currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Starfall is a shadow of its former self currently.
    Yet you'll find balance druids dominating in 40vs40 bgs spamming moonfire/sunfire, return starfall to its previous glory and why is there any other spec in the game?!

Don't use it. We don't even need it. Balance is in a good spot atm.

In real vanilla it was the client who sent the new location, blink was literally without any tiny delay and led to blinking below the ground or get stuck in walls.
    Today in both retail and classic the server tells you were you are going to end up, adding a small delay. And just like in retail there is no telling what will happen when you blink mid air, sometimes it propells you forward, sometimes just directly on the ground, and sometimes forward and then on the ground.