Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    $15 a month lol
    "$15 a month" is not a good argument.

Meanwhile, you get free entertainment for the next 30 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Veterans can choose which zone they want to start a new character in, either the normal zone that character would start in or this one.
    I meant veteran characters, players who focus on one main and collect all

10+ Year Old Account
    Have they said anything about how starter accounts are going to work now if they're even going to have them anymore or just regress back to trials?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Honestly... having just introduced four completely new players to the game i applaud this.

The introduction to the game (and the speed of progression) makes VERY little sense to the point where new players level up way faster than they learn because there is no focused "tutorial" to the game. Tell players how to access their spell books, turn on more action bars, notice their extra action button, use specializations etc.

It has honestly baffled my how completely noob-unfriendly the game is. Things that are intuitive for us as veterans are not even thought of by new players.

I think this is a step in the right direction.

If you've leveled a character through this experience before, or are a veteran player, you will be able to opt out of this zone.
    Do we know yet exactly what the criteria is to be flagged as a "veteran player"? Trying to figure out if I need to re-sub and hit max level before Shadowlands drops. I've played off and on for years, just haven't touched BfA yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttus View Post
    Do we know yet exactly what the criteria is to be flagged as a "veteran player"? Trying to figure out if I need to re-sub and hit max level before Shadowlands drops. I've played off and on for years, just haven't touched BfA yet.
    Play to Level 50 (or 120 pre-patch)