Why put autoclaw Off

Hello guys,

I've see so many dk who put the auto claw off ghoul of in MM+, they choose the moment ? Can you explain me why ? It's for dump ghoul energy before a big pack and be sure the ghoul do many Claw ?

Thank you

Big ghoul do big claw
    no energy no big claw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    no energy no big claw
    That feel when no nrg to no do big klaw

Okay so we activate auto claw only when ghoul is big?

Quote Originally Posted by Arhagas View Post
    Okay so we activate auto claw only when ghoul is big?
    Thats the idea, however this is extremly tight min-maxing. In my opinion not realy worth it. In st the diffrence is extremly small while in m+ you rather focus on doing tactics and CCing the correct targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Friggsterino View Post
    Thats the idea, however this is extremly tight min-maxing. In my opinion not realy worth it. In st the diffrence is extremly small while in m+ you rather focus on doing tactics and CCing the correct targets.
    I like all these little things ahah

Just be carefu l to be at 100 energy when use DT so, thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Arhagas View Post
    I like all these little things ahah

Just be carefu l to be at 100 energy when use DT so, thank you guys
    Just make sure you're taking care of everything else you're supposed to be doing as well (interrupts, CC, Death Grips etc) before bothering about the Pet Claw. If you can do everything else perfectly, then sure, have at it, micro-manage the ghoul till the sun explodes

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Just make sure you're taking care of everything else you're supposed to be doing as well (interrupts, CC, Death Grips etc) before bothering about the Pet Claw. If you can do everything else perfectly, then sure, have at it, micro-manage the ghoul till the sun explodes
    ^ This, remember that there's almost always something to cc / dodge in a m+, rather sack som dps than deplete a key ^^

Would love to try this, at least having max energy before popping DT, but my Unholy DK already takes up so much of my keybinds in comparison to other classes so haven't bothered

Would be nice if we had DT giving our ghoul max energy upon activation! Maybe in SL.

If you only activate auto-claw when DT is up you are going to lose dps from all the missed claws when the ghoul is not transformed.

What is better is to desactivate auto-claw a few seconds before using DT, let the pet get back to 90+ energy and then to use DT and to activate auto-claw once again.

The theoretical superior way is to use claw manually all the time, that way you can use it in quick succession when you need some additional burst damage, but the benefits are extremely small and the brain usage extremely high. Definitely not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotural View Post
    If you only activate auto-claw when DT is up you are going to lose dps from all the missed claws when the ghoul is not transformed.

What is better is to desactivate auto-claw a few seconds before using DT, let the pet get back to 90+ energy and then to use DT and to activate auto-claw once again.

The theoretical superior way is to use claw manually all the time, that way you can use it in quick succession when you need some additional burst damage, but the benefits are extremely small and the brain usage extremely high. Definitely not realistic.
    When I pvp'd, I had macroed claw into a modifier key for my bigboy burst attacks. So no mod click would just do attack, shiftmod would do attack + claw.

still searching for more info

Autoclaw OFF is just the same choice as with pestilence vs epidemic.

With insane unholy DK pulls pestilence and autoclaw OFF/ON makes sense, because the sheer amount of mobs and the insane burst is all what matters and the whole run is build around it.

Both dimishes into nothing or into negative DPS in normal runs, because unholy DK pulls like in the MDI need a lot of babysitting with cooldowns and interrupts to just survive it long enough for the festerstacking and bursting of the wounds.

Its such a niche ussage that normaly you can simply /lol at every DK that uses autoclaw OFF because its stupid 99% of the time.
    -