Weird issue with WA icons.

So I just recently returned to WoW. Last time I played was at the beginning of BFA. I had my addons and settings saved so I just copied them after I installed WoW again and I updated all the addons. I have a very weird problem with WeakAuras that I never had before.

When I open Weakauras by typing /wa and I press the little button to display all weakauras it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/h6PdKAe.jpg

Literally none of them have icons. When I'm in a boss fight or m+ they work just fine. They proc with the correct icons nad everything but when I open WA to edit them or something they don't show their icons.

If I check and uncheck the automatic icon option the icon returns but only until I close WA and open it again: https://i.imgur.com/sDAoi7a.png.

I't's really annoying and I can't understand why it's happening. Funny enough one weakaura doesn't have that problem for some reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe clear your cache folder, or did you already do that?

Yes I have. It didn't work. I found out in the meantime that some of them had some sort of legacy trigger or something that was giving an error and required that they be updated to the new one which fixed it for some but there are still some weakauras that don't show icons even after being updated to the new triggers or whatever it was.

Currently it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/5kUG0RJ.png

The 2 big ones above Vendetta are tracking my trinkets' durations and in this case they are Galecaller's Boon and Lustrous Golden Plumage. The 2 small ones to the right of them are Reckless force buff tracker that tracks stacks and after that duration and Secrets of the Deep (Azerite trait) duration tracker. The final small one above them is subterfuge buff duration tracker.

Maybe I can help. Can you tell me where you got the WeakAuras? Or did you do them by yourself? And do you use custom codes?
    So, Blizzard changed the WoW folders (maybe after you stopped playing). I had a similar issue with WeakAuras right after that change. I have no screens but it was like every pixel changed its place. It was a mess and some WeakAuras just didn't work as intended.
    The only way I managed to fix this, was to do every WeakAura again from scratch. Why the WoW folders can be a problem? Simple. When the folders were changed, icons, sounds and so on where moved to another place. This caused WeakAuras to not be able to find the right folder. Of course it still works and is shown as soon as you trigger the WeakAura but not in WeakAuras itself because it simply can't find the icon.

I recommend you make them again from scratch and then I'm curious if the problem still occurs.

Another way would be to show me/us every option for one of the WeakAuras. So Trigger, Load, Action and so on. Maybe we can see where the problem lies.

With the exception of the Energy Bar which works fine, I made every weakaura myself. I'll just redo them as you suggested. They are simple buff trackers after all.

Update them and use the new BuffTrigger instead of the Legacy option. All weakauras with a yellow triangle on them are using legacy bufftrigger. There's an automatic conversion available if you open the trigger settings.

Yeah I did that and it fixed most but not all of them.