Epic Battlegrounds And Blizzard/Horde

So I've been playing more PVP battlegrounds(EU)for the passed month just because there's not much to do now and I've noticed that in epic battlegrounds the alliance rarely wins, i myself have played battle for wintergrasp since it has come out on this expansion and I've maybe done 100 of them and i think I've won 2 or 3 wins, and all the epic battlegrounds are pretty much the same,

apparently players are saying epic battlegrounds are all designed for the horde to win, and i haven't heard this just once or twice there's a lot of alliance players saying the same thing over and over and that's why its hard sometimes to get a full group because they're just tired of losing all the time and I'm starting to see this slowly where the epic battlegrounds are made for the horde to win somehow , i haven't won 1 epic battleground in 1 month and so many other players are complaining of the same thing.

does anyone know what is going on?
    Last edited by Godmyster; 2020-10-02 at 07:45 PM.

I do not play Epic BG much but in the Americas region, it seems Alliance can do well in IoC and WG. They win much less on AV but they do sometimes. Horde seems to pretty much always win Ashran.

Quote Originally Posted by Godmyster View Post
    does anyone know what is going on?
    Alliance is dead on EU and all good players moved to Horde. Simple as. Blizzard pretends problem doesn't exist. Meanwhile Horde players have BG queues 5-10 times longer than Alliance. Sheer coincidence I swear.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no map favouritsm, it's the Alliance being bad. Bad strategy, bad gear, it's literally just the players. Ashran seems like a complete walkover for Horde any time I've joined and Alliance have been pushed back to their keep almost instantly every time.

It's generally the same with smaller BGs as well, Alliance being undergeared or dumb but less likely. Having a few players with sub 400k HP is pathetic as this point, and I've seen people rocking dread aspirant gear in 8.3. It can be good at times, there's some really geared players (me) farming for Battlefield Master so you can sometimes have a team with 3/4 Gladiators and Azeroth's Champions and annihilate the other team, but I've had a fair few the other way around as well. Also notcing a few Horde queueing mercenary as well which helps as most have decent gear.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

At this point the alliance should just have there own pvp to go against each other and the horde should have the same thing because it is completely useless for the alliance to go pvp against the horde its a 95% chance of a loss i wasn't joking when i haven't won any epic battleground in over a month its very very sad.

is blizzard doing this on purpose? trying to get the people that are just so sick of loosing to transfer to the horde side to make some extra cash?

why is blizzard ignoring this?

why are people in the epic battleground chats saying that blizzard are horde lovers and the play horde..

3+ Year Old Account
    I Don,t play Epic BG much but in the Americas region, it seems Alliance can do well in IoC and WG. They win much less on AV but they do sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Godmyster View Post
    At this point the alliance should just have there own pvp to go against each other and the horde should have the same thing because it is completely useless for the alliance to go pvp against the horde its a 95% chance of a loss i wasn't joking when i haven't won any epic battleground in over a month its very very sad.

is blizzard doing this on purpose? trying to get the people that are just so sick of loosing to transfer to the horde side to make some extra cash?

why is blizzard ignoring this?

why are people in the epic battleground chats saying that blizzard are horde lovers and the play horde..
    i agree they should merc mode isn't improving the win rate in the epic bg catagory

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    There's no map favouritsm, it's the Alliance being bad.
    To claim there is no map imbalance and then going on to cite experiences in Ashran is laughably ignorant.

They win much less on AV but they do sometimes. Horde seems to pretty much always win Ashran.

Quote Originally Posted by LichLigth View Post
    They win much less on AV but they do sometimes. Horde seems to pretty much always win Ashran.
    WIsh I was on your server then xD
    Granted, only got into like 5 Ashrans, never won one, not even close.

AV is better, when they listen to starts, we win.

And I swear there's lots of new players or something, as it feels like 90% of people don't know ANY BG tactics at all.