Poll: Where Is Your Hearth?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Poll: Where Is Your Hearth? Lvl 60

Just curious. Where is everybody putting their hearth once they hit max?

As a Vulpera I can essentially have hearths 2 places at once, albeit with one of them on a 1 hour cooldown.

That said, Oribos can be easily reached from the Orgrimmar/Stormwind portal rooms, so any teleport item that takes you close to Org/SW essentially also function as a near-Oribos teleport.

In other words, I'll be putting my short cooldown HS at my covenant and my long CD HS at Oribos as I have many other ways of getting to Oribos quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I desperately need a flight whistle, running 5 min to the closest flight point after doing any world quest is a pain. And the mandatory "run 2 more min around this blockage" terrain design by Blizz is way out of hand in some zones. So i just put my HS in Oribos and fly from there all the time.

Oribos is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    That said, Oribos can be easily reached from the Orgrimmar/Stormwind portal rooms, so any teleport item that takes you close to Org/SW essentially also function as a near-Oribos teleport.
    Potions of Deepholm take you to the Deepholm portal room which has portals to SW / Org. So there is no need to fix your hearthstone to Oribos nor SW / Org.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Oribos now, Sanctum when I have the Level 3 Teleport Network for the Portal to Oribos. Also heard Ion mention recently in an interview something about a Dalaran Hearthstone esque hearthstone for covenant hall so maybe won't need to do that either.

depends on the class / race vulperas also have there own camp and mages probably can make a portal and /or telleport to oribos so they could have different location for HS

Sanctum. I've got like 10 ways to get to Oribos in under a minute, so setting it there makes no sense to me.

I don't set mine in Oribos because it is rarely my destination, I'm always just passing through. I use time spent flying through there for a bathroom break or getting a drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have it in Oribos, atm.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    I don't set mine in Oribos because it is rarely my destination, I'm always just passing through. I use time spent flying through there for a bathroom break or getting a drink.
    My instinct was to put my HS to Oribos initially but upon hitting 60, your statement kinda proved to be the case for me as well. I prefer having it at my covenant sanctum because it just feels a bit more 'unique' to my character than Oribos, which does have features the sanctum doesn't have, but also only takes a few minutes to fly to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oribos atm, centralized location. You have to fly through it anyway to change zones and I'm still hopping between them right now often enough.