10+ Year Old Account

What I wish I knew before I started questing...

Well im about to jump in and quest.

I hear there are glitches and bugs and dont do this and do that.

Is there anything you guys wished you knew before you began questing?

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had known it would be the most boring questing experience since the Cataclysm guided tour style. And the arbitrary nature inherent to the first run through. Also, I wish I hadn't bothered with Warmode since, as an alliance, I am getting 25% extra exp and since I was alliance.. I hit 60 before completing the campaign, even after skipping most of the side quests.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Bring some movement speed increase consumables.

never ran into a single bug

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you do some side quests and objectives https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2580792

(I only had a few bugs fwiw)

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Nothing in particular. I probably encountered bugs along the way, but nothing has really stood out as egregious enough for me to remember it at this point.

I'll probably do the Threads of Fate thing on my next alt just to see what that's like though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Nothing. 10char.

When you do Threads leveling, do not do the Bonus Objective areas. The time invested isn’t worth it and they are unnecessary to hit level cap. I’m about 1/4-1/2 a level away from 60 and I just picked up the quest to go to Maldraxxus (last zone I need).
    As for the normal leveling experience, I’d say pick one zone you like and do the side quests. Doing the side quests in Bastion let me stick to the main story quests only in both Maldraxxus and Ardenweald and only a handful of side quests in Rivendreth, and even those were probably not needed.
    Heroics and mythic 0 are both pretty easy. As long as people aren’t brain dead you can step into them as soon as you hit 60 and start gearing up so you can skip normal dungeon queues.