Optimal balance opener:

I'm thinking something like:

Precast wrath x 2
    Moonfire
    Sunfire
    Fury of elune
    CA + trinket
    Ss

Then weave as many ss in while wrathing for ap (assuming single target)

Did I miss anything? When is best to macro in berzerking?

I'm kyrian and thinking of macroing in their empowerment to fury if elune, both have 1m CD, and I foe before I burst for extra ap/ss spam.

Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

With the balance of all things lego, does this change to precast wrath x 1, then starfire x 1, dots, starfire, wrath spam + foe to max ap then ca ss dump wrath weave?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I'm kyrian and thinking of macroing in their empowerment to fury if elune, both have 1m CD, and I foe before I burst for extra ap/ss spam.
    On that note, as Venthyr, macro Ravenous Frenzy to CA/Inc. And then realise the server is lagging and you somehow still have it up after 40s with 40+ stacks.

I always start Wrath > Starfire (both pre-pull if 25+ yards away from boss, if not, 1x Starfire, no Wrath (higher AP starting the encounter)), Moon/Sunfire, Trinket+CA, 2x Starsurge, Convoke, 2-3x Starsurge, go as usual.
    I honestly dont know why you have fury talented, if you are someone that wants to dish out max dmg. In addition, never use Fury outside of an Eclipse, its a MASSIVE dps loss. Fury is an astral ability, which means it stacks with your mastery (although you start with 2x wrath, which means you are in an Eclipse, but just for clarification!)

/offtopic: I use Night Fae because I'm healer, would like to use kyrian too
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-12-02 at 01:07 PM.