Shadowlands pathfinder

I tried to look for other threads and couldn't find anything recent.

I know that we should be getting flying with first content patch. I know there IS a pathfinder requirement and that its tied to covenant renown rather then reputation.

but for the life of me, I cannot find actual achievement in the list of achievements in game. i cannot find confirmation that its account based, or will each alt need to farm their own renown to fly.

am I missing something? am I blind? is there an update somewhere? I'd like to know what I need to work on and what I can skip or take easy.

The achievement will be added in the first patch. I assume flying will work the same on alts as it has in the past when you unlock it on your main.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The achievement has always been account baised. And given how alt friendly they are being this expansion there is zero reason to think that it won't be account based this time too.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I tried to look for other threads and couldn't find anything recent.

I know that we should be getting flying with first content patch. I know there IS a pathfinder requirement and that its tied to covenant renown rather then reputation.

but for the life of me, I cannot find actual achievement in the list of achievements in game. i cannot find confirmation that its account based, or will each alt need to farm their own renown to fly.

am I missing something? am I blind? is there an update somewhere? I'd like to know what I need to work on and what I can skip or take easy.
    definitely account based. as for the achievements required it will (probably) be the Renown lvl 40 achievement, the Shadowlands Loremaster achievement and maybe (very maybe) the Shadowlands explorer achievement - yeah it's been on previous Pathfinder achievements but the Shadowlands Explorer achievement also requires rare kills and collecting treasures which they might consider to be a bit much. so yeah my bets are the Renown lvl 40 achievement and the SL Loremaster achievement and that's it.

I thought they removed pathfinder because everyone hated it and you simply get it as a reward from renowned?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I thought they removed pathfinder because everyone hated it and you simply get it as a reward from renowned?
    this is also a possibility - would explain why there is no pathfinder achievement in game yet

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    see that possibility is why I was wondering if it was character based or account based?

will reward work like rep reward mounts? or rep reward recipes? or like heart of Azeroth essences where you COULD get them on alts, but only after copious amounts of grinding and you had to grind each alt individualy?

I guess there is no official confirmation on specifics yet. I was planning on doing loremaster anyways, so I guess I'll focus on that for time being.