Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeaverlol View Post
    Some russian shadow priests actually deleted me as a DK
    Idk man. I was doing stuff in the maw and this death knight decided I needed to get rekt. There was literally no escape, every time I gained a little bit of distance I got gripped back and back multiple times. I have no idea how he did it but I could just not get away. PvP right now is just so bursty. Maybe I am just doing it wrong but I just don't feel like I really have the survivability to win with the dot and rot playstyle and I don't get much opportunity to actually cast anything with the amount of interrupts, silences, stuns and other forms of CC out there. DoT playstyle also seems entirely redundant when some melee classes are hitting me for ~800 damage white hits and far more than that with their instant abilities.
    According to recount, my level 53 rogue's average damage per auto-attack hit is higher than my level 60 157 ilvl shadowpriest's Vampiric Touch average damage pr tick.. I am not sure if that is a "fair" comparison but it is telling that passive damage that isn't even an ability does more damage than a main damage spell from a higher level and better geared class. I just hope it gets better with gear, but then again, if it gets better for me it gets better for others too and the gap doesn't close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutos View Post
    is rogue really the only class you have issues with? When I do BGs and I get spotted by oh idk.. A hunter I get deleted, arms warrior I get deleted, unholy death knight I get deleted... rogue, paladin, mage.. deleted
    yes, vs hunter you can time greater fade, and u can actually compete in damage against one
    arms warriors are annoying but unless ur getting interrupted by multiple people u should be fine in my experience
    our cds vs pala makes them poopy
    dk ramp up is rly slow

rogue though, no counter
    im cool pls respodn

10+ Year Old Account
    Spriests are overtuned with insane damage, survivability, ton of CC, and blanket silence on top. From my Ret PoV, there is nothing more stressful than facing Spriest right now other than Destruction Warlocks.

Literally, only downside they got atm is susceptibility to rogue's stunlocks. In BGs Spriests top all damage meters all the time being well ahead of most other specs, except maybe Balance Druids and some lucky MM hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Spriests are overtuned with insane damage, survivability, ton of CC, and blanket silence on top. From my Ret PoV, there is nothing more stressful than facing Spriest right now other than Destruction Warlocks.
    with trinket and disp on CD, rets send me to the GY in a stun, if I fail the fake cast and get interrupted I die before the spell lock is over.
    I see ret I run in the other direction.
    I am probably just bad since I have very little experience playing caster in pvp, but it is very hard to improve when I get trained so hard I can't do any dmg lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post

Literally, only downside they got atm is susceptibility to rogue's stunlocks. In BGs Spriests top all damage meters all the time being well ahead of most other specs, except maybe Balance Druids and some lucky MM hunters.
    You do know ret is busted at the moment right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    You do know ret is busted at the moment right?
    Only Kyrian Rets were before the recent nerfs tho. I didn't pick Kyrian.

I'm going to nerf the spriest, guys, I'm sorry. Whenever I play something for pvp, Blizzard nerfs it really soon after.

Only reason sub rogues are still OP af is because I don't like playing a rogue.

Recently returned to the game. Multi R1 RGB and 2200+ Arena player... Never seen shadow in this good of a state. Venthyr is so much fun. Makes me genuinely enjoy playing again.