15+ Year Old Account

Script/Addon/WeakAura for Legion Hidden Artifact Appearances

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a working script, addon or weakaura for tracking the requirements for the Legion hidden artifact appearances. I've checked around the web, and all scripts, addons and weakauras that were made during Legion (patches 7.x) don't seem to be working any more, so I was just wondering if anyone knew of one that does work, or could help me make one! (I'm mostly interested in the 30 Legion dungeons one).

Thanks for any help!

Most of what I can find still works, not sure what you found, where you found it, or what isn't working. I made you one anyways:

/run local ach,_,cnt,ttl={Dungeons=11152,WQs=11153,HKs=11154} for lbl,id in pairs(ach) do local rnt=0 for crt=1,GetAchievementNumCriteria(id) do _,_,_,cnt,ttl=GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(id,crt) rnt=rnt+cnt end print(lbl..": "..rnt.."/"..ttl) end

The dungeon count only needs 30 dungeon runs total, but the criteria for that hidden achievement is coded in such a way that tracks 30 total runs across all 15 Legion dungeons, allowing you to just spam one 30 times. Because of this, the count will continue to go up to a max of 450 if you were to continue running dungeons.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2021-02-25 at 02:07 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Most of what I can find still works, not sure what you found, where you found it, or what isn't working. I made you one anyways:

/run local ach,_,cnt,ttl={Dungeons=11152,WQs=11153,HKs=11154} for lbl,id in pairs(ach) do local rnt=0 for crt=1,GetAchievementNumCriteria(id) do _,_,_,cnt,ttl=GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(id,crt) rnt=rnt+cnt end print(lbl..": "..rnt.."/"..ttl) end

The dungeon count only needs 30 dungeon runs total, but the criteria for that hidden achievement is coded in such a way that tracks 30 total runs across all 15 Legion dungeons, allowing you to just spam one 30 times. Because of this, the count will continue to go up to a max of 450 if you were to continue running dungeons.
    First off, thank you!

Secondly, the problem might be my end (as in, other scripts were working fine), as that's showing 0/30 for me too after I ran 2 Legion dungeons.

I've just realised however that I'm doing this on a Death Knight that has 2 of the Hidden Appearances unlocked (The one for acquiring it, and the 200 WQ one) but I did not actually acquire the hidden appearances on this character itself, but on another Death Knight on another realm. Could that be my issue? I do have the Order Hall fully unlocked, and the Legion Artifact in my bags.

Yes, that is your issue. Tint unlocks for all skins must be done on the character that earned the skin.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's a bit of a bummer, as I don't remember what Death Knight on what realm unlocked it haha! Thanks so much for the info and script though.