15+ Year Old Account

Show All DOTs/Debuffs?

I remember the default UI used to show all debuffs and DOTs on a target regardless of who applied it. I've been noticing since the the last expansion this is no longer the case. Maybe I've checked or unchecked an option somewhere in the Blizzard settings to not show it but I don't remember doing such a thing and I've looked through all the options to see where I could make this option happen again & can't find where. Does anyone know where I could find it in the options? If not, are there any simple & small & non-invasive mods that would accomplish such a thing? If its a mod, I'd rather not have something that requires a complete change of my UI but simply something that just shows all DOTs and debuffs on a target.

Thanks for any help you can provide

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to help with this?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Anyone able to help with this?
    Advanted Interface Options addon-->No Debuff Filter on target, its a hidden old WoW setting which should do what you are saying.

'AdvancedInterfaceOptions' addon and tick the 'No Debuff Filter on Target' box

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Advanted Interface Options addon-->No Debuff Filter on target, its a hidden old WoW setting which should do what you are saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezpz View Post
    'AdvancedInterfaceOptions' addon and tick the 'No Debuff Filter on Target' box
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!! This is exactly what I was wanting. I tested it out and it is exactly what I was looking for.