Ragnaros + Quel'thalas + Azralon servers

The players who play on these servers are unmitigated trash and are a menace to mine and many others enjoyment of the game. Those servers need to be quarantined into their own miserable server group so they can just be bad together alone. They never know the mechs to the dungeons, they never do anything of need in the dungeons and yet they are 80% of the group finder.

Thank you for coming to my rant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure they are good people but i rarely ever invite someone from those servers and i never join a group created by them.

I'm pretty sure there was a thread a while back where someone explained central/latin Americans, as a culture are less competitive than westerners, (outside of Football/Soccer).
    First Cutting edge player I ever played with was from Ragnaros, nice kid though he said he had to give up CE raiding due to the sheer volume of elitist spergery found at the top end on Central/Latin American servers.

So they do exist, but between the fact that I don't speak Portuguese and my unwillingness to play with said language barrier I also tend to avoid these groups.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    So they do exist, but between the fact that I don't speak Portuguese and my unwillingness to play with said language barrier I also tend to avoid these groups.
    Ragnaros is a spanish speaking server
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Ragnaros is a spanish speaking server
    Now that you mention it, he didn't clarify whether he was from Brazil or Peru, though I'm sure he spoke English, Spanish and Portuguese so I assumed Rag was a Portuguese server, my mistake.
    Despite working in a Mexican dominated area my Spanish is atrocious.

There are good players and bad players in every region. If you're claiming everyone from LA and SA is terrible at the game, you're just being racist.

If you talk to someone and they clearly don't speak English in content that requires communication, then don't play with them. But that's not a problem unique to what realm they're playing on.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't constructive and we don't need people generalising about entire server (or their corresponding nations) in insulting ways.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |