Will the new crafting order system be a good way to make gold?

What do you think about the new dragonflight crafting order system, is it a good way to make gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    What do you think about the new dragonflight crafting order system, is it a good way to make gold?
    It all depend on offer and demand. We'll see when it launches buy it's safe to assume that people reaching high levels first will make a decent sum out of it by being one of the few people actually able to craft specific stuff.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

is it a good way to make gold?
    I believe Blizzard intends for it to be a good way. I think it could be, but how it actually plays out is up to us players. Only time will tell.

Fantastic short-term potential for gold earning.

Much like crafting every expansion, however, will become less profitable as supplies become more plentiful.

From what I have seen, the buyers MUST provide BoP ingredients and CAN provide the tradeables. However, from what I've seen in the preview blue post and it's associated pictures, it is also the buyer that sets how much Gold the crafter gets for fulfilling the order. Personally I don't think anyone will be offering the crafter more than 1k Gold if they provide all the materials themselves.

I'll be taking a wild guess that most money will come from all those steps towards the final product like the items that increase the ilvl of crafted gear.

After 50 the only way to level up professions to 100 (which isn't actually needed though) is to fulfill work orders. If you aren't the very first on your realm be sure that people will fulfill work orders for free just to see their numbers go up.

10+ Year Old Account
    As it looks, it has possibilities. The prices will most likely be pulled in from work orders if you have what they seek.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If they got rid of the token crafting would be really awesome throughout the entirity of an expansion to make gold with.