World PvP is back with daily activities and gear rewards

Anyone else having fun daily in Dragonflight with Warmode?

Two PvP warmode exclusive world quests everyday! (rewards blood coins even though tooltip doesnt say)
    Epic gear once we have access to the SPARKS OF LIFE quest (i assume once season 1 starts?).
    Aerial combat to dismount enemy players!
    Supply drops (kinda sad that is random and there is no addon timer for supply drops though)
    Killing assassins rewards like...200 blood coins daily? If im not mistaken.

This is it...

If there was anyone out there with a world pvp fantasy boner....NOW is the time to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Supply drops (kinda sad that is random and there is no addon timer for supply drops though)
    Random is fine because of two important differences with bfa:
    1. there is a zone wide announcement (when malicia says "looks like you all need some resources, survival of the fittest etc")
    2. the air supply plane keeps circling on the spot after dropping the crate so you can just glance at the map and know where the crate is dropping even if you weren't able to chase the plane along the entire way

Killing assassins rewards like...200 blood coins daily? If im not mistaken.
    200 for the first kill of the day, subsequent ones still give 50 coins. (same as supply crates)

What I don't like is that once you have bought everything there isn't much to spend the blood tokens on. The consumables would be fine except that for some reason you can only hold one at a time (didn't even bother to check if it's one of each kind or one at all because there's only one of them that really interests me)

It would have been better to allow assassins to fly, since they can be dismounted anyway. There is also still no reward for being an assassin (other than the title but it's a one time thing, they could at least have created a new one), which still begs the question: why bother staying most wanted and not hearth out? You just have a giant target on your back that says "come kill me now for free blood tokens" and you get nothing out of it yourself other than a 15% buff which is all but irrelevant when 10 people are going to zerg you anyway.

And if a war supply crate drops and you want to get it, you pretty much have to get rid of the most wanted state by hearthing to dalaran then coming back so you can fly to the crate.

But overall it's still pretty fun, more fun than world pvp has been in a while, that's for certain.
    Last edited by ClownPrincess; 2022-12-05 at 10:27 AM.

Well world pvp is completely dead on RP shards, as alliance seems to outnumber horde here like 9:1. I haven't seen one assasin yet and every time supply chest drops it's swarmed with 18595 alliance players.

And despite that alliance still gets +25% war mode bonus and Against overwhelming odds weekly here, it's bizzare Blizzard hasn't done anything to address RP war mode issues, because it's been this way since BfA.

@ClownPrincess

Dont forget the "Malicious" title!
    Better start working on it now...since you need to complete each pvp world quest 20 times i think...
    Is a long proccess...

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    @ClownPrincess

Dont forget the "Malicious" title!
    Better start working on it now...since you need to complete each pvp world quest 20 times i think...
    Is a long proccess...
    I mean it's a nice title but getting it is just farming a time gated achievement, I'm not going to force myself to play every day to get it.

I believe it's high time to have a cross PVP with RP realms but only while in war-mode. It got it's pros and cons, but this should address the differences in army.