Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Did Ion's guild get to razageth? must've

To make “The Fifth Challenge of Tyr” more enjoyable and group friendly, the following adjustments have been made:
    The amount of progress awarded for using Irideus’ Power Core on Elite denizens of Tyrhold was increased to 35% (was 20%), meaning that you only need to use it 3 times (was 5).

Don't know, it might be considered an exploit, but I easily soloed it by flying onto the pylons around Tyrhold, used Irideus Power Core on several elites wandering around below, they aggroed, but ran around the pylon helplessly because they couldn't reach me until eventually their aggro expired, at which point I would use the Power Core again on them again. Finished the quest in less than five minutes.
    Last edited by Dervrak; 2023-01-31 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so why are mythictryhards doing that ? they are supposedly much better in not standing in fire then hc raiders ? only they need to be helped by blizzard ?

typical mythic raiding hypocrites.
    Insulting whole subsection of players just because they raid mythic. Nice one bud.
    If you knew raid mechanics, you would know why mythic needs nerfs, but you don't that's why you need nerfs for HC rather than actually looking up raid journal. Knowing mechanics in mythic is most often not enough tho, in HC and below that's all you need at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    The HoF site is messed up (small indie company and all).

Raider.io shows 74 guilds at 8/8 mythic, although that isn’t much better.
    Lovely.

Still, for a month after the first kill, you'd think at least the Horde HoF would be full.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

> be a resto shaman in dragonflight
    > second worst healing class in high level Mythic+
    > second worst healing class in mythic raids
    > worst healing class in rated pvp
    > excited to see Shaman mentioned in patch notes

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shaman
    Mana Spring now restores 200 mana when triggered at level 70 (was 400).
    Last edited by Anzen; 2023-01-31 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    > be a resto shaman in dragonflight
    > second worst healing class in high level Mythic+
    > second worst healing class in mythic raids
    > worst healing class in rated pvp
    > excited to see Shaman mentioned in patch notes

Shaman
    Mana Spring now restores 200 mana when triggered at level 70 (was 400).
    Yes you were second worse, they are clearly trying to help you guys get to the bottom of all lists. Something about your mastery should help you do the best healing possible when you are low on hopium

Quote Originally Posted by themortalgod View Post
    God forbid Resto Shamans actually be good at anything…. F tier heal class gets a tiny buff to make them finally slightly less f tier and of course Blizzard rushes to nerf it…
    Meanwhile everyone waiting for the resto druid/evoker nerfs.

[Insert Pablo Escobar Waiting Meme Here]

(I don't have the guts to post it myself in fear of being infracted).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chucknourishlol View Post
    Yes you were second worse, they are clearly trying to help you guys get to the bottom of all lists. Something about your mastery should help you do the best healing possible when you are low on hopium
    If I'm ever low on hopium I just come on MMOC to be told resto shamans aren't bad, it's just a class-wide L2P issue.

I literally only talented into Mana Spring this week. It's good to see Blizzard respond so quickly when they notice healers are overperforming at certain things

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm ever low on hopium I just come on MMOC to be told resto shamans aren't bad, it's just a class-wide L2P issue.

I literally only talented into Mana Spring this week. It's good to see Blizzard respond so quickly when they notice healers are overperforming at certain things
    Its not even that powerful, in a 10-minute fight, best case we use Riptide/Lava burst 100 times or so. That comes to 40,000 mana from mana spring. Which isn't nothing but in a best-case scenario over a period of 10min I return 20% of my pool or so? I wouldn't consider that OP... Especially on a really mana-hungry class. In the real world, it is probably significantly less.

That said. If they felt it was too strong to be in the passive tree, they could have buffed mana tide to compensate as it is beyond pitiful atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Because HC is now below average and every organized group can progress it in few weeks.
    A total of 17% of guilds tracked by wowprogress have cleared Heroic mode, so obviously you are wrong.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    The HoF site is messed up (small indie company and all).

Raider.io shows 74 guilds at 8/8 mythic, although that isn’t much better.
    How many of those are full guild groups?

Cross faction mythic is available for same servers, but requires a guild group to qualify for HoF.

Edit- Wowprogress has 63 kills for mythic raz but some are server change guilds counting twice it looks like. Raider.io is probably having the same issue.

Double checking, it does look like that's the issue. Ex- guild named strawberry puppy kisses coming up for Thrall and Area 52. Unless I'm missing something, the rosters are the same, and the HoF only has them listed on Area 52. So it seems like they cleared Mythic, transferred to a higher pop server after, and now 3rd party websites are counting them twice. This isn't an issue with the HoF then.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2023-01-31 at 08:48 PM.

Seems someone in Blizzards dev team finally started queuing mythic dungeons.

Druid - Restoration
    All healing reduced by 3%.

Evoker - Preservation
    All healing reduced by 5%.

Shaman - Restoration
    Healing Surge healing increased by 10%.
    Chain Heal healing increased by 10%.
    Healing Wave healing increased by 10%.
    Healing Rain healing increased by 10%.
    Overflowing Shores healing increased by 10%.