15+ Year Old Account

Hiding/preventing profession clothes from being shown?

Is there any way to hide or prevent your profession clothes from being put on display when or after you've used a profession? I know you can right click the "buff" off your character but I'd rather not have my characters change into the profession gear in the first place. And I'm asking this because I looked through all of the damn options in the game and in this section of MMO-Champ but didn't see anything anywhere about this.

Thanks for any help!!

Mahra Treebender in Valdrakken at 31.5 64.6. has 3 options to hide Profession Equipment.

There is an NPC in Valdrakken that will hide them
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

This was an incredibly interesting and informative post. Thanks OP and to the smart people on this site helping out.