The War Within - Slayer Warrior Bladestorm Clarification

The War Within - Slayer Warrior Bladestorm Clarification
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hello. We’d like to answer a couple of questions we’ve seen for Slayer:

The brief Bladestorm from Frenetic Flurry will fit in the GCD from the ability that triggered it, the intent is that it should not impact your rotation. The ability to use Pummel and Storm Bolt while Bladestorming applies during all Bladestorms, not just the one triggered from Frenetic Flurry.

Likewise, all Bladestorm damage events will trigger Overwhelming Blades, including Frenetic Flurry and the additional ticks from Imminent Demise.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming!

bladestorm again...it sounds very boring, more of the same...I'm still waiting for warrior gladiator with shield and sword 1H...I liked that and you removed it, just like you removed blood dk's revenge...blizzard removes all the fun ,and add repetitive and boring things....good job yes sir.....

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    bladestorm again...it sounds very boring, more of the same...I'm still waiting for warrior gladiator with shield and sword 1H...I liked that and you removed it, just like you removed blood dk's revenge...blizzard removes all the fun ,and add repetitive and boring things....good job yes sir.....
    Blizzard isn't reading mmo-c comments.

7+ Year Old Account
    i hope slayer warrior has an epic e guitar

So when i trigger the short bladestorm by OP/BT the duration of it is as long as my GCD of OP/BT is?
    Last edited by saixilein; 2024-03-19 at 07:01 AM.

Im sorry but being able to stormbolt and interrupt while bladestorming is GOATED

that change alone makes me wanna main warrior again

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Im sorry but being able to stormbolt and interrupt while bladestorming is GOATED

that change alone makes me wanna main warrior again
    Overall the Slayer tree sound so insane for PvP. Charge removing slows + 70% speed for 3 secs, Kick & Stormbolt while Bladestorm, more frequently Bladestorms at all = less getting cced.

But im sure they gonna nerf it for pvp in some way. Like u can disarmed again while bladestorming. Or making BS hit like a wet noodle again.

man if this is like s1 shadowlands again im gonna be sad. s1 pre tier leggos without the need for BS procs flowed way better

mmm.. so now which class combo would be stronger ?
    fury/slayer or arms/slayer?

Quote Originally Posted by LolFrank View Post
    Blizzard isn't reading mmo-c comments.
    A damn shame that they don't. They could learn a lot of things about adding shitty talents and abilities.

Blizzard does read our comments, but they don't do things for us to have fun but to make money, that's why this content is more of the same and not new hero specs, because this one came out quite cheap, but they plan to sell it to us at a high price, like always, you already know the secret of the goose that lays the golden eggs...

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    I haven't touched the game since the end of Shadowlands but ngl, if they brought back Glad DPS (and optionally invisible shield transmog) I'd return to take it for a spin.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”