Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Gosh why does Blizz screw everything up (the masks)... Though I love the cat

The cat and crate look cool. Probably all i will get. I mean i have the other achieves (minus the masks) but i want that horse (and a few others) for the mount achieve.

:s gonna be hard getting the stop the fire achievement, to few players on the server... should scale with how many are in the town when it happends

10+ Year Old Account
    What am I looking at with the female ogre mask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev2Tall View Post
    Is it just me or is the Female Ogre mask icon a headless armless female torso?
    Haha that's what I was thinking, they're just focusing on the Ogre's breasts cause I'm sure that'd be the only attractive part of a female ogre.. o.o' I'd imagine they'd look like the Princess from Mara... O.O"

Deleted
    OMG! Murloc / Naga / Ogre / Vrykul masks!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

/tinfoilhat

Also. Note: All the masks cost 2 Tricky Treats. The new ones cost 5, and they are available in limited supply.
    Last edited by mmocc75861ccdb; 2011-10-18 at 07:15 AM.

Must make new mage called Rincewind to go with that crate, darn you blizz, i dont want to level another toon to 85....

I was really really hoping that they would make the broom mount permanent. That mount is awesome.

Deleted
    missed an animation for the crate.It will sometimes puff out a circle of green smoke.

I managed to finish the Mask for All Occasions last year and my god it was an awful RNG experience, lol. :P I actually like the change because it's just one of those things where some people get lucky, and some don't. Plus it really sucks for those people that were 1 mask away from completion only to realize oh shit, there are 4 more masks to worry about this year!! :P Does anyone remember when the broom mount didn't require a cast time to mount up? That was cool. >_>

Deleted
    Cthun-In-A-Box XDSo, Hallow's End begins? I have bunch of transmorphing wands in my char :P

Seriously, lol at the people who thought the mask achievement was "hard". It required luck, some people spent an equal (or more) time and/or effort trying to get this achievemetnt. Those lucky enough to get it previously were just that, lucky. Yes, i'm not doubting that you put in time, but so did other people. Now The Hallowed is available for those who want it, without needing to just be lucky, and same goes for the masks too.Also, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for the cat in the hat!!!!

Is that a sweet 2.60 1H agility....... SWORD???????

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    Is everything but the HH mount from currency now? Also it seems like a waste to buy a temporary broom mount... Does any of the stuff drop from HH chest anymore?

---------- Post added 2011-10-18 at 06:25 AM ----------

Why is that? Hallow's End was celebrated by the Alliance long before the Forsaken turned it into their anti-Scourge thing...
    I got the helm out of the bag today.

Deleted
    Why does Blizzard spend so much time, effort and probably money into all of this nonsence? This game is really going downhill isnt it.
    Who cares about vanity pets, achievements and crappy gear. I would rather see them spend money and effort into improving game balance a bit more.

When SW - The Old Republic will be released i think i will leave this game for what it is. Its more like an oversized MSN where ppl can collect Pokemon pets or something..
    Last edited by mmoc0d9ec14f86; 2011-10-18 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by booh1992 View Post
    Haha that's what I was thinking, they're just focusing on the Ogre's breasts cause I'm sure that'd be the only attractive part of a female ogre.. o.o' I'd imagine they'd look like the Princess from Mara... O.O"
    Attractive? Maybe to another ogre

Not sure if this was mentioned, but the new kitty pet flies on a broom when you mount up.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got 150 now but here do i buy that pet?

Looks like they're removing everything the holiday events were about. Now it's one main holiday hub with some dailies (cant have enough of those eh..) for each faction, a special boss who drops free epics, a new mount/companion and an achievement to visist all the holiday areas in the world. The only difference is the theme and looks.

I liked it better when every event was unique. You had the crazy skeleton costumes during Hallow's End back in Classic. (Those big skeleton warriors with the horned helmet) It was awesome to run around like one of those, but they changed it to the noggenfogger skeleton during TBC. People used to participate in the events simply for fun. Now I believe everyone does them for the free epics and rewards.
    Last edited by Grithmir; 2011-10-18 at 10:46 AM.

Female Ogre Mask icon is NSFW.