Thread: 20,000 tnt :3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    Hmmm, Think I might have to go do this. But put in 40,000 blocks of TNT!
    Please use mcEdit. Your wrists will thank me later.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Please use mcEdit. Your wrists will thank me later.
    Pshh mcEdit is lame! I already started mine. I'm around 5k+ blocks right now. I'll post the video when I'm done.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    I knew what was going to happen as soon as you lit the TNT since a friend and I played with TNT a bit too much recently...
    Haha I would kill (well, not literally... I think...) for like 16GB of RAM just to see things go boom. 4GB ftl :|
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    done the same thing , but like 1000 pieces xD was bored but well yeah had fun xD

Not my video but this is pretty interesting. I'm sure a few of you guys may of seen this:

http://youtu.be/VFZKtvHQSNY

The outcome of this ball of TNT was epic.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

That was a pretty sick explosion, gotta say.

I like it bro, gj

I'm so sick of TNT, my friends always RUIN our worlds by getting bored and blowing a huge hole someplace. Then they don't want to build anything and end up restarting ther server which nullifies all my hard work. It's silly.

wow if you only had the memory I would of loved to see the explosion

Quote Originally Posted by Ummagummas View Post
    Not my video but this is pretty interesting. I'm sure a few of you guys may of seen this:

http://youtu.be/VFZKtvHQSNY

The outcome of this ball of TNT was epic.
    That was... quite beautiful actually, with the music. Sort of reminded me of the landscape of Mordor. The hole in the bedrock and that central blast zone was particularly neat.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeypuncher76 View Post
    wow if you only had the memory I would of loved to see the explosion
    I'm working on getting 16GB of RAM and allocating a lot of it towards java. Stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I'm working on getting 16GB of RAM and allocating a lot of it towards java. Stay tuned
    Would it work with 8GB and how do you allocate more for java?

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Would it work with 8GB and how do you allocate more for java?
    Oh, it'd work with any higher amount of RAM. And I'm not quite sure how to allocate more towards Java, but I know it's possible.