Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got to say, I'm very exicted for Blizzcon this year.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

I feel sad about him but Deathwing fight is so epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the 4.3 encounters so far are looking great! Also can't wait for the live raid at blizzcon, they are always heaps of fun.

Deathwing raid looks amazing and I'm looking forward to the announcement of the next expansion. That said, that blue post is the stupidest thing I've ever read. "Too many changes can be intimidating for the player in between expansions". Really? Are you that freaking stupid? The only beef players had with the changes was the fact that Blizzard REPEATEDLY overdid nerfs or buffs and had to change them MULTIPLES TIMES AFTER THE PATCH WENT LIVE because they refused to listen to feedback on the PTR. They have no excuse whatsoever for such poor service and its stupid that their using that as a measure for "too many changes".

10+ Year Old Account
    dw fight seem epic!!!!! u dont really get just how f***** huge this mofo is and the madness of him is beast! 11/10!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    Your move, "Blizzard rehashes everything" guys.
    Hmm reminds me alot of the yogg fight. All i see is killing tendrils, elementals, and oozes. So far nothing that makes me come back to this. Looks great but same old gameplay

Deleted
    Well it is safe to say pala tanks will be the best still and DK tanks will fail for rest of the expan lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mehduhsin View Post
    Hmm reminds me alot of the yogg fight. All i see is killing tendrils, elementals, and oozes. So far nothing that makes me come back to this. Looks great but same old gameplay
    This is why we can't have nice things...

OT - I'm interested by the DW spine fight. I hope it's not just killing tentacles...

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Deathwing raid looks amazing and I'm looking forward to the announcement of the next expansion. That said, that blue post is the stupidest thing I've ever read. "Too many changes can be intimidating for the player in between expansions". Really? Are you that freaking stupid? The only beef players had with the changes was the fact that Blizzard REPEATEDLY overdid nerfs or buffs and had to change them MULTIPLES TIMES AFTER THE PATCH WENT LIVE because they refused to listen to feedback on the PTR. They have no excuse whatsoever for such poor service and its stupid that their using that as a measure for "too many changes".
    LOL no no no no. They change a pet model and some part of the community will be up in arms and start some crusade that people seem to follow blindly until they get what they want or something else happens and that becomes the new flavor to bash on. Flavor of the month shouldn't refer to classes anymore but what the whiners are going on about.

---------- Post added 2011-10-19 at 04:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mehduhsin View Post
    Come back? Well maybe we don't want you, go find a new website that isn't WoW related.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

So does anyone know when Blizz will announce the xpac? At least what day, Friday or Saturday. What days were the previous xpacs announced?

whats the name of the song that plays in the spine of deathwing video?

Is....that Alexexstazsa's decapitated head in the deathwing video preview? It looks like the ensemble she usually wears on her head...

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Is....that Alexexstazsa's decapitated head in the deathwing video preview? It looks like the ensemble she usually wears on her head...
    Looks like thats the dragon soul.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    It could just be...twirling around not sucking in.
    I love it when my chick does that

I am really disappointed in Dragon Soul. The Deathwing fight looks super lame. So he is super massive, yet you only fight on like a 1/10th of him?Why couldn't we just fight Deathwing, instead of stupid corrupted tentacles and shit. So silly.

Deleted
    ''Does it have Pandas in it?'' 'That sounds like something we would talk about at Blizzcon.'' is not the same as ''Pandas sound like something we would talk about at Blizzcon."

Suppose you have to get site traffic however you can huh.

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    I am really disappointed in Dragon Soul. The Deathwing fight looks super lame. So he is super massive, yet you only fight on like a 1/10th of him?Why couldn't we just fight Deathwing, instead of stupid corrupted tentacles and shit. So silly.
    Ok game designer tell us in your wisdom how do we fight something that big with out some kind on weak spot (the big grappling tentacles that go left and right into the cliffs)?

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    ''Does it have Pandas in it?'' 'That sounds like something we would talk about at Blizzcon.'' is not the same as ''Pandas sound like something we would talk about at Blizzcon."

Suppose you have to get site traffic however you can huh.
    That sounds exactly the same wtf

DW fight looks great, I'd like to see this be the standard of wow bosses though and only improve from there.Yes it's high standards, but from the best MMO/company backing it, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by badshots View Post
    No leaks yet amazing.. I'll be awaiting news about next expansion.
    No kidding. I was flipping through my image folders and saw tons of pictures of Cataclysm content from the first week of October, two years ago. Pretty much everyone exactly two years ago knew exactly what was coming announcements-wise at Blizzcon.

It seems like they narrowed down their F&F alpha lists to stamp out all the leakers.

---------- Post added 2011-10-19 at 05:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Looks like thats the dragon soul.
    It's the loot chest for the Deathwing's Spine fight, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.