Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Hm.

What-Champion-Should-I-Buy-Thread; A-OK.

What-Class-Should-I-Play-Threads; Nada.

How does this work.
    Because WoW classes don't require a huge amount of work to acquire and in some cases, even try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Because WoW classes don't require a huge amount of work to acquire and in some cases, even try.
    Erm, if you mean "to acquire skill" then wow classes are quite a bit more complicated than any of LoL's champions; if you mean "to get to play the class" then I'm quite sure it takes much, much more time to level a char to 85 than to earn even 6300 IP. >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Erm, if you mean "to acquire skill" then wow classes are quite a bit more complicated than any of LoL's champions; if you mean "to get to play the class" then I'm quite sure it takes much, much more time to level a char to 85 than to earn even 6300 IP. >.>
    I could probably get to at least 80 faster than I could farm up 6300 IP. There's also the whole 10 classes vs. 100 or so champions thing.
    Assuming it takes me 20 hours to level to 80 and each match is on average 30 minutes long and gives an average of 100 IP (this is a bullshit number, 30 minute matches give way less), I'd hit 80 about the same time I'd get 4000 IP. Nicetrytho etc
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-08-26 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yeah...but to get 6300 IP fast you'd need to play well. Sure you'll get it in time, but to get it fast you have to be better. In WoW, lvling to 85 has become absolute masturbation and a trained monkey could do it.

Darius, Wukong, Skarner, or Noct? I have some phases that I tend to go through and right now its jungling, and I prefer to jungle with normal junglers but also with out of the ordinary junglers one for instance being Fizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapawz View Post
    Darius, Wukong, Skarner, or Noct? I have some phases that I tend to go through and right now its jungling, and I prefer to jungle with normal junglers but also with out of the ordinary junglers one for instance being Fizz.
    Definitely Skarner if you want to jungle,Wukong is fun and you will probably get a lot of hate if you play Darius.
    Last edited by MrMayor; 2012-08-26 at 12:36 PM.

I was basically leaning towards Skarner since I believe he will have a Battlecast Skin XD

10+ Year Old Account
    All 4 can jungle just fine.

Wukong is the least common pick of those. I do think that he might fit your playstyle best if you like Fizz jungle, as he's got quite a few tricks as well. The others are more straight forward.

//edit: That said, if you want a battlecast Skarner, by all means do grab him. He's an excellent jungler.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-08-26 at 01:30 PM.

get bad boi trind he's queer bouncin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by druidizer View Post
    get bad boi trind he's queer bouncin
    Don't drink and post.

At least, I'm making the assumption that you are in the same state as you were when you last made a similar post (hammered).

Is Xin really strong or i'm just lucky ? Played him for like 5 games.

1. 14 / 3 / 12
    2. 12 / 4 / 8
    3. 5 / 2 / 4
    4. 16 / 4 / 13
    5. 15 / 2 / 7

:S
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post

1. 14 / 3 / 12
    2. 12 / 4 / 8
    3. 5 / 2 / 4
    4. 16 / 4 / 13
    5. 15 / 2 / 7

His rework made him pretty scary strong now. He's still vulnerable to kiting and AS slows though.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post

1. 14 / 3 / 12
    2. 12 / 4 / 8
    3. 5 / 2 / 4
    4. 16 / 4 / 13
    5. 15 / 2 / 7

I feel he is quite strong but kind of falls of in the end. He seems pretty squishy as well.

Usually i go for defensive items from mid to late game. Usually after a few i'm even strong enough to charge, kill their carry and leave.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapawz View Post
    If you don't have Lee Sin get him instead... He is the most epic champion out there...

every champion. So that next time you dont have to worry about it....

15+ Year Old Account
    Might I recommend Nautilus for jungling?

I've had some really great success with him in the last week. In lower ELO soloQ, it really is simply all about getting your lanes to snowball - his ganks make that fairly easy to do. Skarner and Noct can do that as well, but are super-reliant on their ultimates.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2012-08-27 at 02:04 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

contemplating on whether to buy catarina or not since its the last day. Tried her when she was free, i did ok but i feel that its easy to dodge her skillshot, i personally never have any problems dodging it when i lane against her but then again maybe i just fought bad catarinas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    contemplating on whether to buy catarina or not since its the last day. Tried her when she was free, i did ok but i feel that its easy to dodge her skillshot, i personally never have any problems dodging it when i lane against her but then again maybe i just fought bad catarinas.
    Who? Katarina doesn't have a skillshot, if that who you are implying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Who? Katarina doesn't have a skillshot, if that who you are implying.
    I think he means Caitlyn. That or a weird half-breed resulted from experiments involving between Katarina and Caitlyn.