Stop trying to change my mind! Arrgh!

Deleted
    Yeah and cassiopiea gets obliterated in every teamfight unless you have an entire team protecting you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    The ult isn't that long really and having 3 dashes (+ flash) is just derp mobility with her rather high base ms.
    Nope it's not that cool unfortunately.

If you are fighting away from some sort of safe place (say behind tower, platform, or team) you will still be caught unless you can build some shortcut by jumping over walls, which is not always possible. If you try to escape with just the distance created by the spell, you might still be in grave danger because what you said about movement speed is plain misinformation. It's actually the second worst possible speed that champions can have.
    Other thing is escaping gank in your lane vs any CC capable team. To survive you HAVE to use flash in most cases. Anyone that can move on regular ability will not need to use his cooldown to pull this, remaining flashes will be wasted. This is because the cooldown between those is way too long, and again speed is relatively low.

Not saying it's not bad thing to have or that it sucks, but having one burst per long time is currently almost always worse than having the same thing just once but in rapid intervals. If it had ammo system like akali it'd be completely retarded, but it's not the case.

Just to add something more relevant to this thread - You should perhaps consider buying Lux, Gragas or Anivia first. Though anivia is something different to those guys, all of those 3 are ranked a little lower in difficulty section for a reason. I think Lux is great start if you want to play long range skillshot champions and I think she is only 3150IP.
    Last edited by mmoc064457dc87; 2012-09-27 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Just to add something more relevant to this thread - You should perhaps consider buying Lux, Gragas or Anivia first. Though anivia is something different to those guys, all of those 3 are ranked a little lower in difficulty section for a reason. I think Lux is great start if you want to play long range skillshot champions and I think she is only 3150IP.
    Already got all of those champions.

Also, I'm having a hard time figuring out what champion you're talking about in your post..

Deleted
    i am looking for a buiser/tank , who can do top lane

Quote Originally Posted by sithlords2 View Post
    i am looking for a buiser/tank , who can do top lane
    Nasus, Renekton, Jarvan, Darius, Riven, Garen, Pantheon, Warwick, Olaf, Trundle, Jax, Wukong, Volibear, Yorick, Shyvana

Mind being a bit more specific? What is your preferred playstyle? etc.

Deleted
    if i look at the list i am thinking of jarvan or trundle wiche one is more fun or just better ?
    l do not like champion that are no brainers. do like champion where you can pull off funny/nice trics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sithlords2 View Post
    if i look at the list i am thinking of jarvan or trundle wiche one is more fun or just better ?
    l do not like champion that are no brainers. do like champion where you can pull off funny/nice trics
    Trundle is mainly a counter-pick to certain tops such as Yorick. He's usually used a Jungler though.

Jarvan IV is a pick if you want a well-rounded teamfighter and great supporter in battle.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    oke i will try Jarvan IV . what are the best runes for him?
    i think seals armor , glyph magic resist , marks armor penetration and Quint attack damage

Deleted
    Reds: AD/ArP
    Yellows: Armor
    Blues: MR@18
    Purples: AD, ARP, HP5, MS. Whatever you like.

(Renekton, Riven and Pantheon are AD casters if you like me like that kind of thing.)

Deleted
    Someone asked for good Solo Top Bruisers... Some of the absolute best ones at this point in time is Jayce and Rengar... They are at the absolute top... I don't remember who it was, but one of the pros said 3 of the best solo tops atm, and 2 of them were Jayce and Rengar and i totally agree, and also Jayce is one of the few that can counter Rengar, his knockback is really good... And his speed...

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 09:38 AM ----------

Reading the post once more i see bruiser tank... I think that kinda outrules Jayce, even though he is probably the most fun champion i have played thus far...

Yo i took a break after ahri was released, which champions since then are worth buying ?
    Dont gimme any of that ANY CHAMP IS GREAT IF YOU KNOW HOW crap, you know its wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    Yo i took a break after ahri was released, which champions since then are worth buying ?
    Dont gimme any of that ANY CHAMP IS GREAT IF YOU KNOW HOW crap, you know its wrong.
    Okay there has been released a ton of champions, most of them have an interesting mechanic or are just straight out OP, however there is one that shines and doesn't seem like much before you try him... Jayce it is, gentleman try him out and you will not regret it...

He can be Jungle Top and AD carry and he is pretty good at all 3 however he lacks sustain in the jungle...

But really fun champion...

Deleted
    I agree. Jayce. He's ridiculously strong, definitely a champ you wanna pick up if you play top. (He's not that great of jungler through, but he brings some stuff other junglers don't, so he's ok atleast)

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    The one you just mentioned..Ahri. Sooo good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jayce really belongs in the solo top lane.

If you're looking for a jungler post-Ahri release, give Nautilus a look. He's a CC monster.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    yah, for a solo top jayce is kind of on top of the world right now. It's very easy to get ahead of the other person, and it's very easy to just poke them down.

And if they actually come in for a fight, you can just beat the hell out of them. Honestly most champs can't trade with him. Thundering blows hits really, really hard too. I definitely recommend him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck Jayce. Poke all day with Gate + Explosion. What's that, you want to try and trade in melee? Slows you an knocks you back for decent damage that's a % of your health.

Champ is ridiculous, needs to be toned down even more. Brings way too much utility coupled with his absolutely no mana problems. Literally the only thing he lacks is innate sustain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I just started playing jayce again, and I forgot how good he was. If you just max E first, there are very few people who can give you trouble in lane. It's kinda ridiculous. I guess people who can just out sustain him would do ok, since that's really his only weak spot. I've heard that cho'gath does decently against him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Ya, I just started playing jayce again, and I forgot how good he was. If you just max E first, there are very few people who can give you trouble in lane. It's kinda ridiculous. I guess people who can just out sustain him would do ok, since that's really his only weak spot. I've heard that cho'gath does decently against him.
    Cho works for the same reason Yorick, Vladimir och Lee Sin might work. Outsustain and wear him down bit by bit since he doesn't have any innate sustain. Jayce usually ends up winning anyway because his E is monstrous and avoiding trades with him is.. Hard to say at least since he is so ridiculously fast with stance dancing, gate and Q "dash" that slows you.