After all the Faker Riven madness she is tempting me...but lets be honest I am rubbish compared to him...to even his little finger! Is she remotely easy to play? Or even fun to play if done so badly?

Deleted
    She's not that hard to play at a basic level, but she has tons of tricks to learn and most importantly, you need to be able to estimate yours and your opponent's damage. She's notorious for turning ganks into a double kill, but you need to be really good at figuring out if you can do it or not. She's also very much unfun if she's behind. She needs to build several damage items to stay relevant, but if she's behind and getting melted before she can jump in, yeah, not fun :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantomvolt View Post
    After all the Faker Riven madness she is tempting me...but lets be honest I am rubbish compared to him...to even his little finger! Is she remotely easy to play? Or even fun to play if done so badly?
    I'm pretty sure she's a lane bully at all levels of play. Let's put it this way: in my opinion more skill goes into countering her than into playing her at my low ELO. So even if you think you are not that good, you will be playing against others who also aren't that good. And in that case you will still have the edge in most match ups since she isn't that hard to play and does an extreme amount of damage early game compared to a lot of other toplaners.

Deleted
    I need to get another mid and support.

Currently have Lux, Syndra and Annie for mid.
    Janna, Leona, Zyra for support.

Not sure if I should pick up ahri or someone else for mid.

Deleted
    You seem to like safe lanes, CC and good team fighting ability, may I recommend Orianna?

Deleted
    Oriana for mid and Sona for support. Both are good picks and enjoyable to play, also somewhat easy to learn.

Deleted
    Heya

SO wondering if you can help please. I want to play either Mid or jung and finding it hard atm to get a champ I like., I really like Yi but most games I pick him people wont join so it takes ages to get a game, I tried Nidalee as but don't think its a good fit. I also tried elise but didn't like her much.

ANy suggestions would be great please. I am leveling and so have time to get used to gameplay

Deleted
    Diana works well both on mid and in the jungle. She's easy to play, clears well and relatively safely and her post 6 ganks are nightmarishly good.

Evelynn can be played both mid and jungle as well, but she's a very specific champ when it comes to learning her and fitting her into a team, you'd have to play her to see what I mean. She's also hurt quite a lot by the new jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    She's also hurt quite a lot by the new jungle.
    I strongly disagree with this bit. Get the AP jungle item instead and she's still insanely good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I strongly disagree with this bit. Get the AP jungle item instead and she's still insanely good.
    Oh, I know, but she still takes a huge beating on her first clear and you will most likely have to back before ganking unless you're ganking a low-risk lane or you got a godly pull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ganking is more optional anyway than it was in s3. Once Eve hits level 3, it's smooth sailing from there. Most junglers lost a lot of interest in ganking.

Aatrox or Zac for jungle? I'd put Shyv in the mix there but I think in the near future she will be a high ban or pick rate once people pick up on it.

So, Zac or Aatrox for jungle? How's Zac's damage? I know his tankiness is superb and his ganks are great but what about his damage? How about Aatrox's tankiness?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Best laugh in game though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Aatrox or Zac for jungle? I'd put Shyv in the mix there but I think in the near future she will be a high ban or pick rate once people pick up on it.

So, Zac or Aatrox for jungle? How's Zac's damage? I know his tankiness is superb and his ganks are great but what about his damage? How about Aatrox's tankiness?
    Tanky Aatrox's are really tanky - and more than that - because of the way his self-healing works below 50%, his health is very deceptive - at low ELO (just a guess) you will get a lot of people seeing him at 25% health and trying to finish him rather than going for your squishies - but of course, an Aatrox at 25% isn't really at 25% at all: he's only in Phase 2 of his 3 part act to kill him (the third being his passive revive).

He makes for a very solid tank, and can jungle very well - be cautious when jungling though because the tendency with Aatrox is to push so hard you stay under 50% health - and a good enemy jungler may wait in your bushes somewhere to try to gank you if you make a habit of thinking you are safe in your jungle.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Tanky Aatrox's are really tanky - and more than that - because of the way his self-healing works below 50%, his health is very deceptive - at low ELO (just a guess) you will get a lot of people seeing him at 25% health and trying to finish him rather than going for your squishies - but of course, an Aatrox at 25% isn't really at 25% at all: he's only in Phase 2 of his 3 part act to kill him (the third being his passive revive).

He makes for a very solid tank, and can jungle very well - be cautious when jungling though because the tendency with Aatrox is to push so hard you stay under 50% health - and a good enemy jungler may wait in your bushes somewhere to try to gank you if you make a habit of thinking you are safe in your jungle.
    Very insightful! What do you think about Zac?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Zac is fairly strong in the jungle, I don't know how strong he is compared to other jungles now, but his ganks are almost unseeable, almost as bad as nocturne and his ultimate is a very good team fight ult. His sustain when built with spirat visage, some tankiness and spell vamp is unreal.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't own him so I feel less comfortable with him - but I agree with the posts that have said a tanky Zac is very hard to kill, and his ganks come unseen and hit hard. I don't know how his laning phase is - but I suspect it is build dependent.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I don't own him so I feel less comfortable with him - but I agree with the posts that have said a tanky Zac is very hard to kill, and his ganks come unseen and hit hard. I don't know how his laning phase is - but I suspect it is build dependent.
    His laning phase is basically matchup dependent & if they deny you your 'blobs'.

If they do that, you're pretty much done. If you get ahead it can be pretty stompy.

He's most suitable in the jungle though, kinda like Vi, or hec.

I like to build zac with some damage, but overall tanky, just for the surprise when i jump in unsuspected. I still prefer him in the jungle, mostly for his ability to gank from large distances.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kahyel View Post
    I like to build zac with some damage, but overall tanky, just for the surprise when i jump in unsuspected. I still prefer him in the jungle, mostly for his ability to gank from large distances.
    I've tried damage items of Zac and unless I'm very, very far ahead I almost always regret it. I build him full tank. Usually SotAG > Spirit Visage > Misc. tank items. Zac's job isn't really to kill people (although he can with just his base damage). His job is to initiate for his team, cause a insane amount of disruption, keep people off your carries, and just be an unkillable wall of goo.