Deleted
    Hello all!

How is Kennen? Looking for a new top champion to play for fun, since I'm not really
    shining at top role, but still find it cool hehe. :P

And atm I have 6110 IP. Idk what to do. Should I get Kennen or should I wait for
    Yasuo and get him (Since I love his whole design and he's mid champ which I'm best at)?
    Because if I buy Kennen I don't think I can save up IP? When do you think Yasuo will
    be released.

So I can't decide. Buy Kennen, or wait for Yasuo? xD

Deleted
    The answer is always Soraka.

/thread

Deleted
    Wait for Yasuo IMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Iconja View Post
    The answer is always Soraka.

/thread
    <3 Soraka <3

SORAKA OF DEATH Nobody expects the banana! OF DEATH!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

how's draven these days after his bleed nerf? who would you guys say are the top adcs? jinx, cait, lucian and vayne?

what makes lucian a such a good pick? i've been hearing that the koreans started playing him and simply dominated.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

10+ Year Old Account
    Slippery, lane bully, awesome siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Slippery, lane bully, awesome siege.
    i don't wanna invest in lucian because the nerfs on him are inevitable. but i'm trying to decide between vayne and draven.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Draven has a high skill cap high reward. He has global presence with his ult and make no mistake, that thing hurts if you get caught in it twice. Its a really good team fight damage ability too for an adc, I think even more so than ezreal?

His damage is stupid early game, paired with a support that can keep someone in place for a second or two he can get free trades off easily with no retaliation. He cs's easily with his axes assuming you catch them.

Lucian as duilliath said, he can basically peel for himself much like ezreal can (little less 'escape' range, but his escape removes slows unlike ezreals)

He plays his role as an adc well. An adc ideally in a team fight is to melt whoever is closest to him as possible while keeping at range. His ultimate does exactly that, he can move/dash while using his ultimate.

His chase potential is good as well and his passive for an adc is very very good damage wise. Requires a little micro managing though.

The nerfs to him are not that huge, they were eventual, but he will still perform his role very well.

Vayne as always will be vayne. A late game mid-range monster that can melt tanks probably faster than any other adc except for kog'maw. She has good duel potential as well and a good intiate (yes, condemn is still an intiate. Push a front liner out of the fight and that could disrupt the entire initiation of them. Play it smart though).

Jinx in my eyes is very fun and funny to play & watch.

A good jinx in the right hands will perform very well. I still believe her passive is pretty horrible for an adc in my opinion, but it does have its moments.

- She pushes well
    - She scales great with attack speed
    - She has a long range poke that melts squishies in 3-4 hits
    - She has her snare which can act as an initiate when placed well.
    - Her ultimate is good global presence, but its damage in team fights when she's 'in' the team fight is nothing great

And cait is cait, we all know how wells he performs. I don't know much else to say about her, she does her job and does it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Draven has a high skill cap high reward. He has global presence with his ult and make no mistake, that thing hurts if you get caught in it twice. Its a really good team fight damage ability too for an adc, I think even more so than ezreal?

His damage is stupid early game, paired with a support that can keep someone in place for a second or two he can get free trades off easily with no retaliation. He cs's easily with his axes assuming you catch them.

Lucian as duilliath said, he can basically peel for himself much like ezreal can (little less 'escape' range, but his escape removes slows unlike ezreals)

He plays his role as an adc well. An adc ideally in a team fight is to melt whoever is closest to him as possible while keeping at range. His ultimate does exactly that, he can move/dash while using his ultimate.

His chase potential is good as well and his passive for an adc is very very good damage wise. Requires a little micro managing though.

The nerfs to him are not that huge, they were eventual, but he will still perform his role very well.

Vayne as always will be vayne. A late game mid-range monster that can melt tanks probably faster than any other adc except for kog'maw. She has good duel potential as well and a good intiate (yes, condemn is still an intiate. Push a front liner out of the fight and that could disrupt the entire initiation of them. Play it smart though).

Jinx in my eyes is very fun and funny to play & watch.

A good jinx in the right hands will perform very well. I still believe her passive is pretty horrible for an adc in my opinion, but it does have its moments.

- She pushes well
    - She scales great with attack speed
    - She has a long range poke that melts squishies in 3-4 hits
    - She has her snare which can act as an initiate when placed well.
    - Her ultimate is good global presence, but its damage in team fights when she's 'in' the team fight is nothing great

And cait is cait, we all know how wells he performs. I don't know much else to say about her, she does her job and does it well.
    Jinx's passive does seem almost useless (besides those moments of course) but watching some cait replays, her passive seems almost irrelevant as well. I still can't decide =P

Jinx. This broken hero is going to be abused at pro scene soon, as like sivir.

Here is my tier list:
    1. Sivir.
    2. Jinx.
    3. Everyone else.
    4. Ezrael.
    5. Urgot.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-12-05 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Jinx. This broken hero is going to be abused at pro scene soon, as like sivir.

Here is my tier list:
    1. Sivir.
    2. Jinx.
    3. Everyone else.
    4. Ezrael.
    5. Urgot.
    I don't think you're right besides Sivir. Lucian and cait are very strong picks

1. Sivir
    2. Lucian
    3. Ezrael/Vayne
    4. Cait/Jinx (going by OGN games, these two haven't shown up as much)

is how I would put it for the pro scene though, not soloQ
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2013-12-05 at 11:07 PM.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all, i'm currently looking for a champion that will not bore me. I don't mind if its ranged/melee as long as it is fun and decent. I just can't seem to find an interesting one. Other than that, i don't have much of a preference. I am also nearing 4800 IP and would like something around that price range.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    how's draven these days after his bleed nerf?
    As far as I can tell, he's still pretty dominant in the bot lane. He's a huge bully and will pretty much out damage anyone at level 1.

who would you guys say are the top adcs? jinx, cait, lucian and vayne?
    Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Corki and Ezreal are still big picks with Twitch sitting on the back burner.

what makes lucian a such a good pick? i've been hearing that the koreans started playing him and simply dominated.
    His burst potential with his passive and items like Trinity Force is insane. Plus, his ultimate is extreme useful during sieges and to start or stop a fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Hey all, i'm currently looking for a champion that will not bore me. I don't mind if its ranged/melee as long as it is fun and decent. I just can't seem to find an interesting one. Other than that, i don't have much of a preference. I am also nearing 4800 IP and would like something around that price range.
    Need more data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Need more data.
    Well i'm looking for something ranged/melee. That does not really matter though. Something with some nice burst damage but also feels right to play. i have been thinking about buying Lee Sin, not sure though. Guess i could say i'm looking for something sort of strong. As for ranged, i found Ashe pretty decent. I usually go top/bot. Something to easily solo others? Strong burst, sustainable damage sound ideal. Then again, i am nearing 4800 IP but i will save up to 6300 IP if the champion is worth the wait.

- - - Updated - - -

I also find Wukong really fun.

@Steve5566 pick teemo/rengar.

Sounds like you should give someone like Riven or Jayce a try, really.

If you're talking about bot lane then perhaps someone like Sivir?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Well i'm looking for something ranged/melee. That does not really matter though. Something with some nice burst damage but also feels right to play. i have been thinking about buying Lee Sin, not sure though. Guess i could say i'm looking for something sort of strong. As for ranged, i found Ashe pretty decent. I usually go top/bot. Something to easily solo others? Strong burst, sustainable damage sound ideal. Then again, i am nearing 4800 IP but i will save up to 6300 IP if the champion is worth the wait.

- - - Updated - - -

I also find Wukong really fun.
    Alright from this recent post and a little feedback. Riven, Rengar or Jayce? which will i find more enjoyable. I linked my OP so you guys could tell me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd actually suggest Kennen. Has the price tag you want, ranged, mobile. Good utility. Little tricks to learn as well.

Riven: Really strong, really fun to play. Prone to get nerfed in the near future, needs to get ahead and stay ahead to be strong throughout the game
    Rengar: Going to get a kit overhaul. Currently really strong as split pusher, can juke with stealth, though that's his ultimate. Seems closed to your ranged/melee description
    Jayce: Would not advise him currently. He is quite demanding to play to the level where he's actually dangerous. Going to get a kit overhaul as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I've been looking around and it has come down to two champions. Either Rengar or Kha'zix. They both look really interesting and look like fun from the videos i have watched. With that said, Strong burst and sustainable damage are really what i want from one of the champions. Which one is stronger overall? It has come down to quite a few assassin classes so others can be an option but these two sound the most interesting. Are they fun?