Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaarlos View Post
    My armory is in my sig. I need Jaws, just to replace SoW for next tier, and some 391 bracers from Baleroc - otherwise I'm set I suppose. I guess switching to Revitalizing was proven to be a smart move, but haven't really bothered doing it. Feels wrong, somehow.

Dont feel like I have the right to rate you only having played the druid class of the last 3 weeks. Definatley envious of the gear for sure..obviously alot of hard work to get through your heroic modes. From my limited knowledge and experience everything looks good. I am wondering though why a point in Living Seed and nothing in Living Grove like most specs Ive seen have. Rated you 9.5/10 - just because im sure no one can have the perfect spec etc etc

I like your build, although im a main resto druid. hope someone can help you further. very nice gear tho.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ceza/advanced

You have a little too many int+spi gems, unless the bonus is +20 int or better i would recommend to just put a +40 int gem and lose the bonus.
    I would reforge that crit or hit into mastery instead of spirit, but that's more of a personal choice, to find the amount of spirit you feel cmfortable with
    Seeing you are reforging to spirit i have to assume you are a little mana starved, so i'd just put 3 points in moonglow , taking form genesis and furor.
    Spirit on the bracer is weaker than int or maybe haste if you need more.

Overall its nice, you have your haste caps ok, a solid toon 8/10

Now me

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...civar/advanced

I have been a little lazy with the haste cap waiting for the heroic baleroc bracers to remove the haste on bracers enchant (it was needed to reach the cap at some time)

Deleted
    To Nathlar:
    You could use +20 int/mastery gems instead of +20 int/haste, that would put you closer to the haste cap and give you more stats. Your chest piece could have a better enchant (+20 stats). Not sure if you are using the balance tier gloves for healing or just forgot to swap them out before logging, but if its for healing I'd definitly replace the orange gem with a pure intellect gem.
    Also, you can reforge your neck from mastery to haste, and put an intellect enchant on your bracers instead. But then I think you'd have to keep one +20 int/haste gem, not sure about exact numbers.

You have 1 empty major glyph slot - I'd really recommend using the Wild growth glyph in there. Minor ones are well, minor, but the best choice is Mark of the wild for a cheaper rebuff after a battle res.

I'm not gonna rate as I'm not sure if I'm supposed to or not when I already linked my own character earlier... But if I should, I'll go back and add it later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elveren View Post
    To Nathlar:
    You could use +20 int/mastery gems instead of +20 int/haste, that would put you closer to the haste cap and give you more stats. Your chest piece could have a better enchant (+20 stats). Not sure if you are using the balance tier gloves for healing or just forgot to swap them out before logging, but if its for healing I'd definitly replace the orange gem with a pure intellect gem.
    Also, you can reforge your neck from mastery to haste, and put an intellect enchant on your bracers instead. But then I think you'd have to keep one +20 int/haste gem, not sure about exact numbers.

You have 1 empty major glyph slot - I'd really recommend using the Wild growth glyph in there. Minor ones are well, minor, but the best choice is Mark of the wild for a cheaper rebuff after a battle res.

I'm not gonna rate as I'm not sure if I'm supposed to or not when I already linked my own character earlier... But if I should, I'll go back and add it later.
    Tried your link from before but you are currently in feral gear of which i know almost nothing about. Looking at spec though, I'm not sure why you have specced into dispel, unless you are trying to go back and kill Sinestra. Only useful for trash and for when people fail on lava waves (which they shouldn't). Can't really rate you out of 10 though based on a spec!

Link is in the sig.

Also thought i'd throw this in to show off: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...naros/10N/hps/ see the one at the top ^^

Deleted
    Xprohet;

You are clearly a very good resto, however can you explain your trinket choices? to me it seems you could probably get better? H Jaws? or Alys trink? or even Sinestra soW?

as i said it just seems odd

Your spec is clearly built around Rags hc, mana management ftw!

8/10

Deleted
    Never killed Sinestra, and not much point now that the trinket is being nerfed. lost 3 rolls on H Jaws, and imo alyz trinket is awful. I use fiery because i like how it lines up with innervate, but im not a big fan of it. I also have a TFD but it shares a cooldown with FQ for some bewildering reason, and it has the potential to mess up innervates lining up with the trinket use, so I just don't bother with it.

Ideally I would have a shard and H jaws, but cant have everything!

Deleted
    thought it might have been a unlucky reason like rolls :P

idd with the alys trink, but unfortunately not many more choices for a passive int trinket in firelands, I'm using hc jaws, and DMC: tsunami, Im probably going to roll with Rune of Zeth and reforge to mastery. Seems like the biggest throughput increase and i dont have mana problems.

Deleted
    To xProphet:

I just dislike not being able to dispel, and yeah there's the occasional (sp?) Sinestra try.

10/10 just for that 2005 haste
    Can't imagine myself even trying to go for exactly 2005, i end up with 2011 most of the time

Me: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dinet/advanced

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    DiNet

Wow you have alot of spirit. I assume its mainly becasue you are working on heroic rag. Even then I think its overkill and would be better used on thruput stats.

2005 Haste is very easy to get and you don't even have to be a math wiz to work it out. Just go to wowreforge.com load up your character set haste to exactly 2005 and press optimize.

Head : Spirit -> MasteryRating
    Neck : Spirit -> HasteRating
    Shoulders : Spirit -> MasteryRating
    Chest : Spirit -> MasteryRating
    Waist : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Legs : Spirit -> HasteRating
    Feet : Spirit -> HasteRating
    Wrists : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
    Hands : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring2 : CritRating -> HasteRating
    Trinket1 : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
    MainHand : Spirit -> MasteryRating
    Ranged : Spirit -> MasteryRating
    Do that and you get 2005 haste exactly. You can ignore some of the spirit to mastery reforges if you want to keep more than 2k spirit. Apart from that looking very nice , good luck on Rag. 9/10

Me - http: // us.battle.net / wow/en/character/lightbringer/Carebe%C3%A0r/advanced (can't post links yet)

Upgrades I'm waiting for Beth helm, Alys boots and back, Domo Neck and the 2 trinket upgrades.

Deleted
    3k spirit is loads and loads and loads. Especially with a talent spec that puts 5 points into Furor and Moonglow (and I am sure you know that Moonglow beats Furor, especially at your spirit levels). Your gear is nice, but you don't have the 4pc, and I think the neck from Majordomo is better. On the plus side you do have the bracers that I want soo bad. Think I would give you 7/10 since you could get so much more throughput.

http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmane/Diviciacus/simple

2005 haste breakpoint can be fixed via some diff reforges (like spirit->haste on leggs and reforging all the biggest numbers of 2ndary stats, like mastery instead of crit on cloak). I wouldn't gem 67 haste in t12, loosing too much int! Also, purple gem in shoulders->red gem = more beneficial aswell!
    Overall seems fine! <3 ur 1st spec. Good luck on raggy :>

9/10 for some minor fixes to do :P

http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Equillibrium/advanced
    Last edited by EQTree; 2011-10-25 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Need the purple gem for my meta Ill have a look at the reforges, thanks.

:O i didnt even check the meta!!1!
    GET EMBER META ASAP

Deleted
    http: //elitistjerks.com/blogs/1152-hamlet/555-theorycraft_101_regen_vs_throughput_choices_healers/

"Ember meta over Revitalizing would gain 44 MP5 for 324 HPS, a ratio of 0.14. Once again, a straightforward estimate of Revitalizing could be made just by looking at your overall crit rate." (this means that going from ember -> revitalizing is about 7 HPS per MP5 lost)

The *only* way to improve your througput more efficiently (according to that blog post) is to switch darkglow -> lightweave (tailoring enchant).
    Last edited by mmoc7f6dbba172; 2011-10-25 at 09:15 AM.

So you're kinda maxing throughput via reforges/enchants/gear choices, but going for regen meta? :s You can do that. Either get full out regen (reforge for spirit, enchant heartsong, get mana regen trinket etc), or go full out throughput (ur current build but with ember meta).
    Buuuut, whatever makes u feel happy

Deleted
    Heh I think you have read my post the wrong way round. The 3% crit increase is the throughput meta, the 2% int is the regen one.

That entire post is about evaluating the effect of going for mana regen. He starts by suggesting int -> spirit which is definitely going for regen, so his suggestion of revitalizing -> ember is also dropping throughput for more regen. I have moved the other way, as you have pointed out.

Heh I think you have read my post the wrong way round. The 3% crit increase is the throughput meta, the 2% int is the regen one.
    Indeed i did :< Sorry!
    Still prefer abit more int over crit rawr, but i got ur point now

Deleted
    I love int too, and I would not have made that change if I had not read that post. And there is no need to apologize, you have been very nice about it. Anyway, I will stop derailing this so someone can review you!