Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    Money would have been just as much of a priority for Vanilla and TBC. It is incredibly naive to think otherwise. That TBC happened to contain what you desired in an expansion was just luck.

No, the problem is they found the money. They took the "g" out of the game after tbc. Instead of having a quality role playing game with proficiencies and random dice rolls now we have a glorified chat program where we gripe and moan about 30m easy ass heroics that gives us tier. Piss off

Oh, and the pet battle thing? It's going to be the next dance studio... or path of the titans.. or a "fun" archaeology, or Abyssal Maw.
    Last edited by Exodus1811; 2011-11-07 at 09:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiola View Post
    how are you guys loving new talent system - omfg, not in a million years did I imagine something like this. funny thing, crowd at blizzcon is very quiet, no cheers at all
    Extremely split reaction, just like here and just like in real life. The gamble is already backfiring. I have never seen such a muted Blizzcon, especially as a reaction to their new MMO flag ship expansion. Unbelievable that finally this game is freefalling from it's once very high up perch but such is life. Hopefully Blizzard will learn from their mistakes with this game. When they didn't listen to the whiners they were on a winning streak - once they started listening to the public (and that includes caravan dwellers, university professors, sober people, people on crack) well, this all happened. Shame.. Be stronger next time Blizzard. It's your game. We play it but it's your rules.

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Extremely split reaction, just like here and just like in real life. The gamble is already backfiring. I have never seen such a muted Blizzcon, especially as a reaction to their new MMO flag ship expansion. Unbelievable that finally this game is freefalling from it's once very high up perch but such is life. Hopefully Blizzard will learn from their mistakes with this game. When they didn't listen to the whiners they were on a winning streak - once they started listening to the public (and that includes caravan dwellers, university professors, sober people, people on crack) well, this all happened. Shame.. Be stronger next time Blizzard. It's your game. We play it but it's your rules.
    They actually listened to the overwhelming majority that have wanted Pandaren in the game since 2006.

Sig by: Arhiana <3

a very good news indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Perished View Post
    They actually listened to the overwhelming majority of BlizzCon goers (people who are atypical in nearly every way from the average userbase) that have wanted Pandaren in the game since 2006.
    Went ahead and fixed that for you. No need to thank me.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Ugh, are you kidding me? First we have Pandas to begin with, now every single top guild out there is going to make their raiders play Pandas because the racial works out to 90 of a primary stat?!

Talk about one hell of a money grab, especially since both factions can play Panda. Every top-500 on the planet is going to mass-exodus race change to Pandas.
    Are you kidding me? They preview a possible racial almost a year before release, and suddenly it's guaranteed to be in the final version as is? The game isn't even in beta yet... some people take previews way too seriously.