Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The plan is to get people back into the world, instead of having players roam around Stormwind and Orgrimmar all the time once they reach max level.Developers want you to do what you want to do to progress your character. They really want you to feel like you have a menu of content where you can pick whatever you want to do, and you shouldn't feel forced to do something to progress your character.
    I read this and thought, finally they are going to expand the game and make it fun again. They're going to get creative and give us something original.Then I read this:
    For example, daily quests will reward you with valor points but it will still be faster if you raid of course.
    And I realized that they are fresh out of creativity. They think all they have to do is make the game easier and easier. That could be great for a lot of people, but there are a lot of us that can already get the best rewards without your easy mode access to the same stuff. Anything new and inventive for us? No? So why are you calling this an expansion?Oh, a new class and race. Whooptie Fricken Doo

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    What classes can Pandaren be, or are they limited to ONLY being Monks?
    According to Blizzards page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mis...aria/pandaren/, they can be Monk, Mage, Rogue, Warrior, Shaman, Hunter and Priest

Monk, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior

From the official MoP site.

This entire expansion is a joke. Monk looks like an interesting enough class, I'll give them that, but nothing else excites me even one little bit. This game is dying hardcore.

I'm still not sure if this is real of if GC is trolling everyone. I mean, some of the things stated so far sound so ridiculous...

Mantid reminds me of Mantrid. Maybe we'll get to fight the Gigashadow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm stuck at work and I couldn't resist spoiling myself.. >_<

And now I feel like a kid in a candy store who is afraid that it might be April Fools (I've been waiting for Pandaren as a playable race since WoW beta, so you can understand my skepticism...)

Since I'm at work I can't watch Virtual Blizzcon at home until an hour, so I'd like to know the most important thing:

According to the official site, Pandaren can be Monks, Hunters, Mages, Priests, Warriors, Rogues or Shamans.

And to the people already up in arms about only 5 zones, try and not skip the whole being large and not having access to your flying mount until level 90.

Edit: damn beaten to it. TWICE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

After the Deathknight the Monk will be the final sell-out of Shaman abilities. Mark my words!

10+ Year Old Account
    5 Leveling zones is on par with the previous expansions. Ohohohohhhohohohoh

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm WAY too excited about this vanity pet battle system coming up o.o http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mis...ure/pet-battle

Cross faction levelling until lvl 10, wonder if that means you can have a lvl 1 panda heirloom mailer?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Even though I'm not as exited as I used to be, I'll still try and love every thing of it (I hope). I'm glad Pandaren can be Horde AND alliance. Now they need a yak cart as mount.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    The plan is to get people back into the world, instead of having players roam around Stormwind and Orgrimmar all the time once they reach max level.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL really? Remove LFD and problem solved.

Incoming Undead Monk wtf.. I can't even see the lore behind this

•The Alliance will try to become friend with the Hozu, and the Horde with the Jinyu and will try to turn them against each otherwhy are they trying to recruit creatures and not the pandas? I'm confused because above that it states •The Jinyu are fish-like creatures and will be in a wide number of zones.•The Hozu are a monkey-like race, they stand up on their legs and can walk around. They play tons of pranks on the local pandarens and are also in a lot of zones.Anyone else think that they put wrong names in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL really? Remove LFD and problem solved.
    Yeah, standing around really comes from LFanything.

Wow, where is the content? They don't even have the "we revamped the old world" excuse this time around.

And before people jump on this with the usual lame "OMG IZ NOT DONE" line, the beta for this has to start in about 2-3 months if they are going to meet their Q2 target release. They only have time to add polish, not huge chunks of new content. This is, basically, all you're going to get.

Deleted
    Why is the female model always second fiddle? We'll end up having the worgen thing all over again; last minute ugliness.

Deleted
    hmm, ok lets see: pandaren, hozu (monkey) and mantids (obvious) now we just need crane, tiger and viper and we have full KFP cast XD lol

dont realy care about all this GIEF DK T13 NOOW pls