Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They are adding several new BG playmodes! So that sorta supports your theory.

I dont want to have my hopes up BUT THEY ARE. THEY ARE SO HIGH Q__Q

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    I play on a PvE server for a reason, I am interested in content and story - not how big my e-peen is.
    How could Blizzard throw away all that WoW is?
    Is it the fact that they don't want to hire the resources to make a truly rich PvE content patch?
    Nothing against PvP for those who enjoy it, but setting up PvP scenarios doesn't require nearly the content development that PvE requires. Only need open areas where players can hack and slash each other till the cows come home.
    Are you serious? World Of Warcraft have ALWAYS been based on PvE, they ALWAYS put the needs of PvE before the needs of PvP. The whole game is balanced on PvE, all the classes is getting balanced on PvE. And PvP suffers from it. You would be stupid to say anything else.

And who are you to say "How could Blizzard throw away all that WoW is?". Excuse me, but are you mentaly? Just because you have a opinion does NOT mean that that it is the whole population of WoW's opinion to. Im sorry, but you rly need to think about the whole game instead of your own needs. This is good for the game, this will throw new life and spirit to it.

We PvP'ers have had to suffer through every patch and every expansion because of you PvE'ers whining about everything ALL THE TIME.

My Resto Druid is completely BROKEN, and why is that? Because of you PvE'ers whining about them beeing to good healers in a fucking raid vs. a non-player target. Wtf? Do you see me whine about it? NO, i've learned to live with it and just play on with the stupid changes they come with all the time to balance PvE.

- It's time for PvP to shine now. Live with it, or quit. We never whined about the game beeing completely balanced on PvE. I suggest you stop whining about the game improving a little in favour for us PvP players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    While I find it really hard to believe wow will change from pve oriented towards pvp oriented. I do expect them give the pvp community a couple of nice treats with GW2 coming and threatening to take pvp subs. The fact that MOP introduces more pvp content than any other expansion only proves that.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-10-22 at 11:22 AM.

I gotta Feva, and the only prescription is more WAR!

"horde vs alliance expansion" jk shut up pvp guy

Maybe MMR will be fixed... Or pvp will be balanced.... We can only hope.