Valley of Power a ripoff from Rift?

Seems to be almost exactly the same as the Rift battleground fang of regulos or whatever it is. Forget the exact name, I quit Rift a few months ago. But the concept is almost exactly the same. Anyone else notice this?

this style of gametype has been around longer than rift
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

wasn't rift a ripoff of wow in total... a general idea reconstructed is as much a ripoff as completely revamped dungeons are rehash. it's a different experience, why dilute everything to that level to make it feel old when it's not?

this type of game called Murderball or king of the hill
    you hold object or location and earn points in the progress the first team to reach set amount win
    and yes it is existed before rift.

You could say the same thing about Payload in TF2....

I enjoyed the style of gameplay in this bg from rift. The one in rift was the first time I played that style, which is why I compared it to that. Just wondering if anyone else noticed it. Kind of looking forward to playing it in WoW.

Payload being what they actually called the STV diamond mine scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedklown View Post
    Seems to be almost exactly the same as the Rift battleground fang of regulos or whatever it is. Forget the exact name, I quit Rift a few months ago. But the concept is almost exactly the same. Anyone else notice this?
    You're either a fool or just very new to gaming.

Deleted
    Rift vs. WoW?

No, thank you.