Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Wouldn't make any sense as a talent. What is a resto, guardian or feral going to do with Moonkin?

I have some bad news for you about that bear/cat update... you know, about those models you see there...
    The model need more fix than texture...

For nostalgic: with a glyph you can revert to the fat and ugly model.

Quote Originally Posted by psychok9 View Post
    No news for the old/ugly Moonkin form on Mists of Pandaria?
    Same shapeshifting Balance spec mechanic?
    They have never ever done anything to Balance. The only thing they did was to change the fun BC proc mechanic into a sad mechanics it is now.

Your rotation is controlled/forced by your eclipse bar and your role for the fight, forced into casting starfire while in solar eclipse just to save solar power for shroom AOE is completely stupid. Following what your eclipse bar tells you to cast is boring and non-creative mechanics.

Proc eclipse requires response time, keeps you excited while you anticipate the incoming proc.

Lunar shower is a slap in the face to all boomkins because people used to laugh at Boomkins for spamming moonfire since the beginning of the game, while all the boomkins take this insult and enjoy being slightly overpowered in bg situations, they nerfed it into a near-useless mechanic, and almost no one would take the talent even though it's so deep into the talent tree.

A noob warlock can kill a decent boomkin with ease by jus having felpuppy auto silence on and fear spam + DC, the boomkin can hardly do a thing before it dies, well, probably spamming a few moonfires.

So they changed nothing while changing everything? Didn't think that one through, did you?
    Besides, i never liked the BC mechanic. I much prefer the balance bar we have now. There's nothing fun about a proc-chance off of a random effect.

They did a lot for Balance over the years, it just never worked out quite like they had intended.

Glyph of Not Looking Like an Evolutionary Abomination, imo.

Deleted
    It would be about time we got an update for our ugly moonkin form, I mean ferals got their updates 4 years and 9 months after the game was released, and now it's been more than 6 years since the introduction on moonkin form and they still have no plans to update it in the near future? I find it pretty unfair because we spend just as much time in our form as ferals do. Oh and the update to tree of life, which was introduced AFTER the moonkin form and is only a cooldown was a slap in the face for Balance imo...
    I for one am very disappointed in Blizzard because of this announcement, but I'm still stoked for the next expansion just because of the talent revamp which will hopefully bring back the hybrid feeling from Vanilla/early TBC.
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2011-10-23 at 07:00 PM.

Deleted
    flight forms of nelfs/taurens, boomkin form, travel form and seel form all need graphical updates, along with races imo, some are starting to look rather crabby up against the new stuff.

i think the druid talent Incarnation might be moonkin form for balance, at least im hoping :P

Signature by Kenz

Gief new travel form and aqua form first.

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 03:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Envyious View Post
    flight forms of nelfs/taurens,
    If your referring to regular flight form(150%), I agree. If your referring to Swift flight form, I disagree