Idea for New Battleground to fit "War" Concept

Ok so me and a few of my buddies have been putting together a new idea for a Battleground. Now, I know what you are thinking; We have plenty of new battlegrounds why would we need a new one and why would it be any different than others. Well, wait a second and I'll get to that.

First of all the type of battleground: Death Match-
    Many people have asked for this, yet it is not implemented. Why? Possibly because of the amount of honor that can be gained and camping issues. I have a fix for that.

Now, the most unique part of my "dream battleground"; the map.

Map will be zones, world zones such as Durotar, Icecrown, Netherstorm and all of them! The zones would be stripped of NPCs of course, and Alliance and Horde would start on opposite sides. For example, Darkshore. Horde would start at one side of this linear zone and Alliance of the other.

How would this work?!

So reinforcements would show as it does in every other large battleground at the top and possibly be reduced to 250 or even 100 for honor gain issues, this would also be a 40 man BG. Back to Darkshore; Ally on one side, Horde on the other. Let's say one team overpowers the other, randomly in the battle ( Countdown until switch possible ) and switch the spawns to a random location! Preventing camping. Horde in Alliance would go at it until one team triumphed over the other.

Now let's expand. Let's talk Icecrown, let's talk Stillithus, let's talk BIG.

This is where the fun happens, Large environments using the settlements unoccupied by the NPCs as fortifications and requiring communication between teams and eventually one will prevail. More locations for spawn points and just pure war between the Alliance, and the Horde.

Story. Every battleground has one when you scroll over one, what would be yours?

Horde example: The Alliance are progressing on our bases and encampments throughout the world, every sword spell is encouged to help push them back! For The Horde!
    Something like that.

At Blizzcon they are talking about how they want more faction WAR. I believe this is the answer, in the PvP universe this is the answer.

Most importantly, it brings back the idea of World PVP, ground mounts going at it in the open world just trying to kill each other.

Well that's all I have to say, give my your feedback and ideas. I honestly think if this draws the attention of a developer, it would be pretty awesome. If not I spent time on this and I hope some of you share my options.

Thanks guys -Hermes

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry, WHAT? This just sounds stupid. Did you even think about the queues you will get with another 40man bg? Or, not ONE 40man, you actualy suggest a bg for every big zones in the game. This would never be doable, never.
    And how about the push back your talking about. How can one team conquer the other team, and push them all the way back to "ground zero" when there is randomly spawn places?

Sorry man, it does not sounds (read) if you thought this through.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Im sorry, WHAT? This just sounds stupid. Did you even think about the queues you will get with another 40man bg? Or, not ONE 40man, you actualy suggest a bg for every big zones in the game. This would never be doable, never.
    And how about the push back your talking about. How can one team conquer the other team, and push them all the way back to "ground zero" when there is randomly spawn places?

Sorry man, it does not sounds (read) if you thought this through.
    I think it's a great idea.

Maybe you should reread your post, and then reread the other post, and maybe you won't be so inclined to outright say, "No. Don't be stupid."