Poll: Do you like the idea of getting Illidan Stormrage back in game?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to finally have a major lore character be redeemed instead of the whole "He went crazy lets butcher him!" theme we have going on. Seriously if Anduin Wyrnn showed signs of being mind controlled or something then Varian would probably send 25 of us to kill him and tell us to bring his head back so he can hang it over the Stormwind bridge to show everyone we were victorious.

If he does come back, I hope he comes back as a good guy. Possibly heralding the Demon Hunter as a class. It'd sure be interesting, Illidan wasn't really an evil character... he just used demonic abilities to fight demons like uh... the warlock. Death Knights also use undead to fight undead. Same concept, but yet Illidan was shafted for it. I think he deserves some redeeming just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Mark my words: Illidan will be Sargeras Majordomo.
    Pardon me, but I believe Kil'jaeden already has that position.

And no, we never killed him in the Sunwell. We just pushed him back through the portal. Besides, his "soul" (If demons even have souls anymore; But that's a different story) would be sent back into the Twisting Nether either way.