Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a way to pad their sub numbers.

hahaha choose your destiny made me crack up

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    The CUPCAKES. They are to DIE for!

Pandas run werid. Otherwise they are awesome!

Cmon people, I play alliance too but I'd much rather have a dynamic story than have to have every battle have an equivalent outcome on each side. WAR IS NOT BALANCED.

When the Pandaren meet the alliance and horde, this video comes to mind... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcsAu5XR50

Pandaren, JOIN THE ALLIANCE, avoid living in a hut.

...when it turns out that Theramore isn't actually destroyed and is instead under siege, giving Alliance players a whole new quest hub and opportunity to kick Horde ass, I will remind the shriekers about all the tears they spilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrias View Post
    She won't die, they discussed her at the Lore panel in BlizzCon. More specifically why she's so inactive right now. Chris Metzen then said something about how they love that character and have big plans for her.
    Oh Noes! I hope it's not the same 'love of character' that they shared for Arthas, Illidan and Deathwing?
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teek37 View Post
    It's hard to call Blizzard on Horde bias because this is not just an on-the-spot decision by Blizzard saying "Oh, let's just make Horde win today." It's an overarching narrative, and you can count on the Alliance getting shots back.Now what I'm wondering is how this plays into Varian's progression as a leader, Jaina's role in the alliance war effort, and maybe even how players reach Pandaria.
    I would say that them shitting on the Alliance, repeatedly, at Blizzcon would be proof of calling them on their bias.

But that's just me, an alliance player seeing the top guy saying that nonsense year after year.
    Response printed on recycled electrons.

I bet Jaina's going to go ape after the destruction of Theramore. It's not unlikely that the Alliance will retaliate and gain some territory, which is great, especially if the Gnomes get some territory for once.

Oh and btw, Metzen's a cock.

brilliant just brilliant.

Deleted
    Jaina: My King, it has been an accident.

Varian: What do you mean Jaina?

Jaina: The Horde they... They nuked Theramore!

Varian: My god...

Jaina: What shall we do, my king?

Varian: ...Rally the troops. Tomorrow we march for Orgrimmar, and war.
    Last edited by mmoc80ea7ba33a; 2011-10-24 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    cya all a year or two when this kung fu expansion comes to an end. until then im unsubscribing the very night this is released..sorry!

Is it sad that I like the alliance symbol in that picture better than the official one?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    Such ignorance, you don't get sued, all your free stuff gets taken away.
    If this was the case they would not have made you sign a contract. You break the contract and although they probably won't they are within their rights to sue you.

If yet another loss for the Alliance is the last straw for a plurality of Alliance players, there's a way to deal with it that's more effective than just posting. Normally, someone would suggest (usually with loaded insults and disparagements towards your masculinity) to just simply stop playing. That's not quite effective, as lots of people get dragged back in by guild mates and boredom.But really, if you're finally done with the constant stream of abuse and disdain from the company and their preferred faction players, you have only one option other than posting your concerns or unsubscribing. That's to stop PVPing. This next expansion will only work if the Alliance fights back using the in-game systems like battlegrounds or PVP in the world. They require it for the conflict between factions to have any sort of success. So don't let it work. Break the PVP, refuse to be a punching bag. Refuse to provide content to the Horde players. When you see them, log out. They invade Ironforge? Go to Dalaran and fish in the fountain. Blizzard puts in a new PVP Battleground? Read about it but don't queue up for it for the first month. Don't queue at all for any PVP. You provide conflict and content for the Horde if you fight. Don't fight. Don't give the expansion any traction. Enjoy the quests on a PVE server, put your main on that PVP server on ice for a month. Let the Horde find nothing to attack in-game except for bears and monkeys. Let PVP die. Let it rot. Then you'll get results.
    Last edited by Felwick; 2011-10-25 at 04:08 AM.

Baking Cupcakes? Really? No. Obviously blizzard is trolling us.. There will be a bunch of quests for both factions that let you see what they are all about and tell you some of the lore and i really doubt That is what its going to say on the Chose a faction sign up sheet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    12 months of wow is WAY more expensive then just buying D3.
    Ive actually bought the annual sub because of the following reasons.

1. Its cheaper than buying time cards off amazon.
    2. I have the funds
    3. It means ill be able to play or not play as i wish but i have the knowlege that i CAN pick up and play any time without having to worry if my time has expired.
    4. I would have bought D3 and its selling for £30 on amazon
    5. Free mount and beta access

I dont really care about pandas one way of the other, but I like WoW - Ive been playing since 2005. I generally play for several months and often take a few month off when i feel bored.
    I bought and played Warhammer, aion, GW, Heroes online and others but yet Ive grown bored with them VERY quickly and always come back to WoW.

for me the deal was a good one.
    If you take point 4 alone it works out that I'm only actually paying for 6 months wow game time but I'm getting 12 months