Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Choose your destiny: Join The Alliance OR Join The HordeThat means, if I made alliance panda in my realm, but wanna made a horde panda too, then I need to made it in another realm??
    Last edited by mmoc24665d4db5; 2011-10-25 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Choose your destiny: Join The Alliance OR Join The HordeThat means, if I made alliance panda in my realm, but wanna made a horde panda too, then I need to made it in another real??
    i think you just need to make another character, not on a different realm

I know thats a lame shot at the Alliance, but my future Pandaren doesnt care. Shes going where the cupcakes are. Who wants to join The Ug-mos?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Felwick View Post
    If yet another loss for the Alliance is the last straw for a plurality of Alliance players, there's a way to deal with it that's more effective than just posting. Normally, someone would suggest (usually with loaded insults and disparagements towards your masculinity) to just simply stop playing. That's not quite effective, as lots of people get dragged back in by guild mates and boredom.But really, if you're finally done with the constant stream of abuse and disdain from the company and their preferred faction players, you have only one option other than posting your concerns or unsubscribing. That's to stop PVPing. This next expansion will only work if the Alliance fights back using the in-game systems like battlegrounds or PVP in the world. They require it for the conflict between factions to have any sort of success. So don't let it work. Break the PVP, refuse to be a punching bag. Refuse to provide content to the Horde players. When you see them, log out. They invade Ironforge? Go to Dalaran and fish in the fountain. Blizzard puts in a new PVP Battleground? Read about it but don't queue up for it for the first month. Don't queue at all for any PVP. You provide conflict and content for the Horde if you fight. Don't fight. Don't give the expansion any traction. Enjoy the quests on a PVE server, put your main on that PVP server on ice for a month. Let the Horde find nothing to attack in-game except for bears and monkeys. Let PVP die. Let it rot. Then you'll get results.
    felwick makes a very valid point. If u don't approve of what blizzard is doing dont just rage on the forums actually do something about it. by the way all u people keep raging its obvious ur gna keep playing the game which is proly how blizz rates how good a job they do. since its obvious this expansion pack is going to be pvp focused dont do anything pvp related. it just makes sense guys

Yeah... nobody really risk their lives to make this video which is private and ppl are unable to see it. I made several vids of pandaren gameplay and nobody have a tiny rats ass. I was standing in the queue like 3 times with my camera, and nobody said anything about filming. Will try to upload to YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhiBoKobrMQ

Also I do not think 12 months annual wow pass is for making Diablo 3 cheaper. It as they said at Blizzcon: ppl who play do not have to make a huge change and spend a lot of money to play Blizzards new game, they are giving them this game for free. Lots of WoW players will play Diablo 3 eventually, why not making it easier for them and also making sure they will still play WoW? I think it was an excellent idea for both Blizzard and players. Making Collectors Edition available for them was nice move too. I am sure I will play both games, since i love wow and i have been waiting for diablo 3 for ages now
    Last edited by Marzenia; 2011-10-26 at 03:33 PM.

Stupid question....if you do the annual pass thing for WoW and get Diablo III, do you then also need a separate subscription to play Diablo??

Quote Originally Posted by bbailey231 View Post
    Stupid question....if you do the annual pass thing for WoW and get Diablo III, do you then also need a separate subscription to play Diablo??
    No, because Diablo is not a subscription-based game. Your DL copy will be associated with your existing B.net account.

Thanks! I did use google to find out, after I asked the question

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marzenia View Post
    Yeah... nobody really risk their lives to make this video which is private and ppl are unable to see it. I made several vids of pandaren gameplay and nobody have a tiny rats ass. I was standing in the queue like 3 times with my camera, and nobody said anything about filming. Will try to upload to YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhiBoKobrMQ
    A couple suggestions: Since you can't hear any of the gameplay anyway, you may want to tone down or even mute the background noise. Also, the title needs a little more to it (though you did include good tags). Perhaps "Blizzcon 2011 - Pandaren Gameplay"?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to start off by saying the "Choose Your Destiny" pic is definitely a troll. If Blizzard takes MoP as seriously as they say, they would NEVER truly do such a thing. Its just a joke from what people say over and over again that stirs into people's mind, drawing attention into this whole thing. Secondly; yes, I play a HORDE priest. But still, I'm not ignorant about the facts. To those of you saying "Oh, the Horde is destroying the city of the one person who care about the Horde that is from Alliance..." If you do quest in Theramore, you will learn that the army is not so much under Jaina's wing. Doing things on their own and "letting her know" the facts only if she asks... which pretty much shows that she is not so much in control of this town, really. Nonetheless, I don't like the idea of Theramore going. I don't like the idea that "Horde is favored" and all that bullshit. But before you go crazy in rage over one more destroyed/over taken city and how the Horde lost nothing, remember that the Horde is under going power struggle. I won't even say too much about losing a great deal of The Barrens. I'll instead focus on the fact that we lost one beloved leader. Cairne IS DEAD. GONE. MURDERED by our own leader. Thrall is no longer within our ranks, at this time. Its bad enough Sylvanas is a self proclaimed Lich Queen, Vol'jin's belief in Thrall's Horde and Honor is the only thing keeping him in the faction all together. The Blood Elf leader remains sort of there, useless... The Horde is under turmoil. Safe to say, I hate Garrosh and hope Varian stabs him in the face... but that's just me. Overall, this whole line of events occurs to me that; although I do not enjoy what goes on in both factions, its a story. One that is made with time. Let the story unravel. The story is made so that we do feel for it. Whether we agree with what happens, or not... the story is created to make you sad, angry, happy. And by the looks of all these posts, its working. There is no victory, for anyone, without a battle.