Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    From a lore point of view (especially virtues and timelines), pandaren Warlocks would make absolutely no sense (in fact, it would rank up there with draenei or tauren Warlocks)...
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-10-24 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    As a paladin, having not been able to play the last three new races, I think warlocks and druids will need to suck it up.
    Damn bro, I did not know that having a pally main put some sort of lock on your account that made it so you can't roll new races! That really sucks, I am so sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    As a paladin, having not been able to play the last three new races, I think warlocks and druids will need to suck it up.
    The Blood Elf and Goblin Druids would like to have a word. Oh Wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    The Blood Elf and Goblin Druids would like to have a word. Oh Wait.
    But of the last 3 races you had one that could be druid(Worgen -.-)

Great Sunwalker Kodo. That is all.

I'm all about seeing a panda monk hopping around for the sheer entertainment value it will provide, but I think they should be banned from any class that wears robes. They'll look way too much like a tent with a panda-head topper.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

Yeah Pandas can't be evil. And warlocks are evil. More evil than rogues apperantly since Pandas can be rogues. Specifically they can be rogues that will remove your organs through evisceration, rupture your body to make you bleed, poison you, go on a killing spree, garrote your throat, slow you down by twisting their blades in you etc.

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    on the topic of model updates, it's widely speculated that player models will be updated as well in MoP because of the unique monnk animations and the current models unable to do them
    Speculated? Blizzard has already stated that they will be updating the other character models to bring them inline with the detail in the pandas. Hell, it's on the front page of this very site...

good.
    And as I only roll undeads, I don't really care.

Good, I hate the very fact they exist. If I continue playing I will be camping every single panda I can find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etdrit View Post
    /cry

discuss
    rlly a fictional game cant do what it likes ? hell you could have undead preists.....

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    From a lore point of view (especially virtues and timelines), pandaren Warlocks would make absolutely no sense (in fact, it would rank up there with draenei or tauren Warlocks)...
    Sargeras wanst to have a word with u in his private chambers OF DOOOOM >:|
    Peace, the number 1 reason for War.
    Fight on my minions
    /petattack

Cry? oh hell no.

the last dam thing i wanna be as a warlock is a friggin teddy bear.

no. just not right in anyway, shape or form.
    and I shudder to think about the skin of a demo teddybear popping meta.
    no.
    period.
    problem solved.
    You can't have Manslaughter without the Laughter

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    yeah and i thought of the ipad before it came out. But if i release my version now, then i won't be the first one to have thought about it.....
    No matter how many times i say 'i thought about it before, i wanted a big iphone'.
    While I don't play WoW (atleast till 5.0), and think whole Warcraft is a WH rip-off, this statement of yours is quite silly, that cartoon is from 2008 year, and now look at the corner of this picture: http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...ersonal&art=10

And this one is 2002: http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...ersonal&art=11

2006: http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...rcraft&art=106
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2011-10-25 at 06:05 AM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

yeah and i thought of the ipad before it came out. But if i release my version now, then i won't be the first one to have thought about it.....
    No matter how many times i say 'i thought about it before, i wanted a big iphone'.

Otherwise blizz can just say right now they are thinking of every single thing in the universe, that way they have monopoly on everysingle thing in the world.
    That might be a good analogy if you had actually released the iPad several years ago, like how Blizzard released Warcraft 3 which had Panderan years before that film came out.

But you didn't.

So it's not.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    It makes sense to me that such a nice race that just love to live, don't accept or practice such evil magic.
    Peace can be quite agressive in its own way though, simular to cowardice. So to me it wont take much to have a curious panda or two decide to try out true power after all many of the firat warlocks were once mages who made a deal or two with the shadows.

The title should be the other way around "Pandas can't be warlocks", because it's a good thing. Now you are assuming that some warlocks would want to be pandas. Shame on you

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually relieved there will be no warlock pandaren. It really just doesn't fit for me personally.

Made by dubbelbasse

Otherwise blizz can just say right now they are thinking of every single thing in the universe, that way they have monopoly on everysingle thing in the world.
    Your example would be valid if the Pandaren hadn't been in Warcraft for the last nine years
    which they have

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    Your example would be valid if the Pandaren hadn't been in Warcraft for the last nine years
    which they have
    My point is merely on the perception of the patch rather than trying to find who actually invented the concept of fighting pandas first.
    Someone at blizzard drew some pandas in 2002. Awesome. Stuff has happened since.

I am not saying blizzard is making a kung fu panda game and totally ripping off the movie; the point i am trying to make is that there have been no effort at all to revive this race in our minds since 2002. They could have done some 'teasing' in Vanilla/BC since they wanted to add this in BC/WoTlk, but they didn't. They said nothing. And nowadays, i am sorry, but when you think of martial arts asian pandas, well its not blizard's 2002 drawings that spring to mind to most people. Especially to the casuals this xpac is aimed for.

I would have liked something more dark and sinister. I play this game to fight dragons and weird creatures in crumbling castles, or fighting elementals in wastelands in which giant worms come out of the ground to eat your head off. I am really not that interested in places like Goldshire and saving lambs from a Giant boar.

Ofc this is personal opinion, and some people love fluffy things & running in a prairie picking up flowers to get valor points. Totally subjective.