Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post

Finally farmed up my absolution set. I really like it with Ruthless Gladiator's Staff of whatever. And also Merciless gloves because I think the white in it goes somewhat decently with the rest of the set, moreso than the solid blue gloves usually with the absolution set.
    Using the same but found a (imo) better suited staff... the one from Malygos, Greatstaff of the Nexus (http://www.wowhead.com/item=40489).. go get it, it goes incredibly well with that drak look!

7+ Year Old Account
    It's on the table I guess. I did ToT lfr last reset & got the Lei-shen hammer from it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nestar View Post
    If you don't already have it, I'm not sure its technically possible to get right now. But the LFR Ji'kun staff may be an option as well. Color is a bit different, but it does match the bird theme of that tier set.
    Did ToT lfr today, the Ji staff didn't drop :/

How is this staff?
    Last edited by Sinaa; 2015-01-03 at 09:07 PM.

Deleted
    Colors match alright but I kind of hate that staff :P

My new creation after FINALLY getting these pants after 4 months of farming.

Deleted
    Been considering creating something with those legs/shoulders too, not a bad combo imo

Think I might change up the wand tho, since it is more red than orange - probably the wand from Sunwell. The Offhand could be better too, but was the only one I liked that I had and the other options aren't all that grand either, but luckily you don't see it all the time.

Sadly, gotten those pants 3 weeks in a row on my rogue (going for boots off marrowgar and invincible). WTT?!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the white+purple floating ball recolor of Communal stave today instead of the usual one I used for my transmogs - golden+blue floating orbs. Anyone came up with any nice mog set with the white+purple recolor?

I looked into it, but for me, I could never find anything that I was happy with because of that shade of silver on the staff. The purple priest shoulders from Ulduar are a good place to start tho, if you are looking for something to fool around with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally the Icecore staff dropped for me. I think it's a pretty good match. Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Got the white+purple floating ball recolor of Communal stave today instead of the usual one I used for my transmogs - golden+blue floating orbs. Anyone came up with any nice mog set with the white+purple recolor?
    I think the heroic recolor of <mante of closed doors> matched with the purple spidery chest also from Firelands might be good.

Pretty good match, just a bit pale but otherwise same colour scheme.

Deleted
    Hands look fail at first but if you look closer there are purple same shade ribbons coming down from the shoulders so they match (shoes are also purple but they are kinda covered)

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    The Ulduar 25 recolour?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Nothing overly creative, but I love the Incarnate set. Also transmogged the Ancient Jinyu Staff on my current weapon, which turns them invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by pastel-birdie View Post

Nothing overly creative, but I love the Incarnate set. Also transmogged the Ancient Jinyu Staff on my current weapon, which turns them invisible.
    Can you link the belt and the staff, please?

Ah found the belt, unfortunately it is one of those that only get rendered in full when worn by pandaren and look unfinished otherwise. Seems like they forgot to add that part to the new models :/
    Last edited by Noradin; 2015-01-11 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Can you link the belt and the staff, please?
    Sure thing

White Cloud Belt
    Ancient Jinyu Staff

Quote Originally Posted by pastel-birdie View Post
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sairy View Post
    Hands look fail at first but if you look closer there are purple same shade ribbons coming down from the shoulders so they match (shoes are also purple but they are kinda covered)

Really like this, what items have been used for chest, belt and shoulders??